2007 Dodge Nitro Consumer Review: 2007 NITRO R/T 4.0 ONLY

2007 Dodge Nitro - Consumer Review

2007 NITRO R/T 4.0 ONLY
By karen nitro R/T on

2007 Dodge Nitro SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have a 2007 nitro r/t nitro. I put this info once before. I have an answer now. I'm having a problem with chattering in front end. It's the serpentine belt. Chrysler can't fix this problem. I had it in the shop twice. The service told me that Chrysler don't touch it. A service rep. came out. He called the eng. They sent out some parts to put on it but, the problem isn't fixed. It's better but, sometimes it's still just as loud. I took it over to the dealership. I was getting all of my receipts to send to my atty. The ser. Mgr. Heard it doing it again. Took it in for service and he's gone. I called my atty. They said I have a case for the lemon law. I was told niitro r/t wasn't designed for that size eng?

Love the Sirius radio.

The problem I'm having in only on the R/T.The chattering within the front end. The Nitro wasn't designed for the for the 4.0 only the 3.7 eng. I have had 2 ser. mgrs. tell me this. Chrysler won't admit it. I'm letting my atty. handle it now. The engs. at Chrysler put wrong eng.in 2007 Nitro R/T.Needed3.7
By thunderf4
on 01/05/12 07:57 AM (PST)

lmao wasnt designed for that size engine? its a V6 with only 210hp and 235fpt. not like its a hemi. lol