2007 Dodge Nitro Consumer Reviews 19

2007 Dodge Nitro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Nitro model:
Nitro Rocks
By AceRealtor on 11/07/06 18:49 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Nitro SLT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

My wife and I researched and shopped for a replacement for her Suburban. We have found the perfect solution. The Nitro is absolutely sweet! I like to say it has some "that was nice of you think of" features. For example, the Load-n-Go is way cool for loading groceries. The reclining second row seats are something I always wanted in my previous SUV and now I have it in the Nitro. We got the sunroof with ours and it makes driving this thing big fun! I must admit, it has the typical handling and sway feel of a midsize SUV's but of course, I drive a Vette during the week and I'm used to a very responsive feel. Overall, the Nitro is a total home run for Dodge. We love it!

Love My new Nitro!
By Perry McCourtney on 11/02/06 07:06 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Nitro SXT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased my Nitro SXT last week, and it has really impressed me so far. Although I bought the "entry level" and it is very comfortable, stylish, and fun to drive. The V-6 has plenty of power, it is nimble on the corners, and a very quiet interior cabin. The seats are firm and supportive, and there's lots of cargo room for my Lab and Pug! Gets lots of looks and positive comments on the aggressive styling. Thanks Dodge, a great SUV for the money ($20k)

A Little Less Luxury
By LINDA on 10/17/06 14:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Nitro SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I recently purchased my Nitro 2007 after leasing Infiniti's for the past 15 years. Although there is a little less luxury to the ride, I love this car and enjoy driving it, especially since it seems to handle just as well as the Infiniti's.

First kid on my block to get a new Nitro
By John Wright on 10/03/06 13:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Nitro SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

My new Nitro had 19 miles on it the day that I purchased it on September 26, 2006. The vehicle is really a blast to drive, it has great pickup and the handling and braking make the mid-sized SUV feel like a much smaller vehicle. I have had numerous people gawking at my Nitro everywhere that I take it, I even had one guy stick his head in the window while sitting in a parking lot -- while I was still in the truck! As of this writing I now have 7 days and 345 miles of pavement under me. So far the only complaint that I have is the gas mileage not being anywhere near what the sticker indicates, averaging about 15.25 MPG (Sticker indicates 17/23). I was hoping that it would've been at least 19.