Used 2007 Dodge Nitro Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Dodge Nitro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Nitro model:

Fustrated
By I'm fustrated

2007 Dodge Nitro SXT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

We bought the Nitro in August. Has been in the shop a few times for pulling right. It's had two alignments and still pulls. Today it shut off on me. I would not recommend this vehicle to anyone elso.

Color and style

Recall them until all issues are taken care of.

2007 Dodge Nitro SXT
By Bob

2007 Dodge Nitro SXT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Nice vehicle. Great price. Major complaints are the bumpiness of the ride - very truck-like. Also, UConnect feature and satellite radio are not included but buttons are on the factory radio.

Style.

Better ride. Included UConnect.

I love my Nitro
By bignchuy

2007 Dodge Nitro SXT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I absolutely love the SUV. Fun to drive, comfortable for my legs. I've been looking for an SUV with comfort for about a year and this is the car for anyone with a problem with leg room for the driver

The look, nice and rugged for me and my wife and can carry almost anything

Fuel economy

Bold Statement
By J. L. Griffin

2007 Dodge Nitro SLT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased the 2007 Dodge Nitro in May of 2007 and love it! I gave the Nitro a 10 on everything but gas mileage. This is the first 'new' vehicle that I have purchased and I could not be happier with my decision. I kept my 2000 BMW 323 Ci but drive the Nitro 90% of the time. Dodge has given the Nitro a bold design, inside and out. Excellent performance/handling and it's so fun to drive. You won't be disapointed with this purchase!

Everything!

Better gas mileage. However, since it's an SUV, it's not so bad compared to others in it's class. Plus, I tend to have a heavy foot when it comes to the gas pedal.

Love my Nitro
By Linnea

2007 Dodge Nitro SLT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I absolutely in love with my Nitro. I bought on New Years Eve and drove it home on the 1st of January of 2007 - I think it was the first one the dealership sold. I have the sunburst orange - the body style is so slick some people think it is a "baby" hummer - I a a real estate broker so it looks good when I drive into the great neighborhoods and it gets attention - it fits several guests very comfortably and it is fun fun fun to drive. I practically live in it and I can't say enough great things about my car.

Love the look and the sunroof and the roominess - I can carry almost anything in it - I love the outlet plug - I love the sunroof - I love the whole console look

Several things I would improve and they may already have done it for the 2008 - I think it needs an extra plug in for phones or Ipod in the front in the 2007 there is only one place to plug in the dash - the outlet is also a nice feature. Better gas mileage - although I get about 25 on highway.