2005 Dodge Neon Consumer Review: This 2005 Dodge Neon SXT is my

2005 Dodge Neon - Consumer Review

This 2005 Dodge Neon SXT is my 4th. Neon
By Marshall on

2005 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My 2005 Dodge Neon SXT is very comfortable and fun to drive! This is my 4th Neon, and my SXT has comfortable seats for long trips. The Neon SXT is both a peppy and responsive car. The interior is very roomy with Daimler- Chrysler's "cab forward" design. The instrument panel looks rather nice with the white round indicators. I like the tachometer and the green jewel-like lit up instrument panel at night. The car has good brakes and a very good air conditioning system. The electronically controlled 4 speed automatic transmission has a good feel to it. The Neon SXT handles like a more expensive sports car. I like the looks and the feel of my 2005 Dodge Neon SXT! Neon SXT is a good buy.

Neon SXT shares the good-looking white round gas, speedometer, tachometer, and temperature guages that look like lit up green jewels at night. Neon SXT's standard AM/FM stereo radio with compact disc sounds rather well!

Bring Neon back!