2005 Dodge Neon Consumer Review: It's a Cool Little Car

2005 Dodge Neon - Consumer Review

It's a Cool Little Car
By Cheekymonkey478 on

2005 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I had to replace my 1999 Ford ZX-2 due to electrical problems, so I did not have time to do a lot of car shopping. At first, I was not very enthusiastic about the Neon until I drove it. I love the body style, it's not the Neon I remember from the mid-90's. It's a great looking little car. I was pleasantly suprised with it's smooth ride and peppy 4 cylinder. I am a tall girl (5'10)and feel very comfortable behind the wheel. The interior is suprisingly roomy and the seats are very comfortable. Overall, the car is fun to drive and very stylish(it has a really cool front end and check out the spoiler). It is a great value for the money and its sporty good looks makes it a very cool little car.

Rocking sound system/cd player. Love the spoiler! Controls and display are easy to read. Stylish and sporty. It's a nice, smooth, quiet ride. Handles very smoothly and stops on a dime. Gas mileage is very good.

Put power windows in the back seat! That is the weirdest thing I've seen on a car in a long time. You have to crank the ones in the backseat.