2005 Dodge Neon Consumer Review: Fun at a small price

2005 Dodge Neon - Consumer Review

Fun at a small price
By mbiker4u on

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I've been looking for a car like this since I bought the 1994/1995 Neon. I remember prototype turbocharged Neon's that were in Car and Driver that must have evolved in to the SRT-4. I bought this car after a friend of mine took me for a ride in his red SRT- 4. I went to the dealer 1 week later and got the Orange Blast w/ACR package. I was not really crazy about the color, but it has grown on me so far. So far, build quality, performance, and overall enjoyment has made this purchase one of my favorite cars ever. Gas mileage has only been 22mpg at highway speeds below 80mph, but what do you expect from a car that can out-perform most V-8's?

Turbo, ability to modify with most reviews saying "installation should be this easy on other cars."

The improvements are already there. It is the improved version of the Neon, which should have been there the first year that they made the Neon.