2005 Dodge Neon Consumer Review: Chrysler should still make the

2005 Dodge Neon - Consumer Review

SXT Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Chrysler should still make them!
By sharong60 on

2005 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my SXT brand new and have had her almost 5 years now and still love her! I love the fuel economy and can get 400 miles on a full tank! She handles great except on ice! I think it's the lightweight body. I love the interior and exterior styling! Great stereo, well lit dash, great heater, a/c, like the pull down back seats, which make it almost a hatchback! Parts are cheap. Good warranty. Have had to put very little maintenance on her. Did get new tires last summer. And had a motor go out on my power window, replaced free thru warranty. Had to get a new battery last year. She starts even when left outside in extreme cold. Right now, Chrysler would have a goldmine in the Neon!

Power windows, stereo, keyless remote, folddown back seats, trunk release on remote, fog lights,and, of course,great gas mileage!

Wish back windows were power too. Side airbags would be nice, install gps/onstar/sirrus radio, power antenna.