You want a big regret? Welcome to neons!
By nexxt on
2005 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I cant beg you enough for all of you that are thinking about buying this car, youre trippin. DONT! This is the car that will ruin your life. I cant stress how much I hate this car. Bought it for $3200 as a first car 3+ years ago. Ive put over $5000 in upkeep. Last December I spent $1200 on all new motor mounts cus they were all broken. My windows lag when rolling up, my meters don't work especially when it gets wet, suspension is crap, horrible takeoff, the engine jolts all the time for no reason, my headlights flash for no reason. Ill be sitting at a stoplight and it will just feel like someone running up to the front of my car & jumping on the hood. It shakes, squeaky, cheaply made!!!!!
Favorite Features
Good enough on gas.
Suggested Improvements
They made the biggest improvement by not making any more dodge neons. If you want a car that is NOT safe, NOT reliable, WILL leave you stranded, WILL make you depressed, and WILL give you headaches by all the money youre spending, then this is just for you! Take this into consideration. You WILL** eventually run into problems *besides standard upkeep (tires, oil changes, brakes, etc). Don't get this car, it will ruin you :(