2005 Dodge Neon 2.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - A car to have.

2005 Dodge Neon - Consumer Review

A car to have.
By Miguel on

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I wanted one since the first day I saw it (had audi a6 biturbo quattro at that moment). Got it. The vehicle is superb, gives so much pleasure while driving. Been very reliable, never gave me any trouble whatsoever. Parts are inexpensive. Gets compliments all the time from both men and women. Exceeded my expectations in terms of interior quality. I put leather with blue stitches on top of a dashboard and all leather/alcantara steering wheel which made the interior look really expensive. Truly amazing American little muscle car. Nobody believes it's that cheap! Overall a fantastic car for this money. I am very happy to own one. It's really sad Daimler Chrysler decided to kill this model.

Favorite Features

Power, turbo, brakes, exhaust,styling, seats, legroom in the back, trunk, sunroof, Kicker sound system, rims.

Suggested Improvements

Transmission!! HID and LED lamps. Turn radius. Handling. Electric back windows. Plastic. Bigger and wider tires. Electronic climate control.