2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 - Consumer Reviews

SRT-4 2.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Manual - (84 reviews )
King of the road!
By CrackaJack on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Dodge built this car for one reason. To wipe the floor with anything that pulled up next to it. You dont drive this car for comfort or for a nice leather covered dash or seats. You drive this car to go fast and enjoy the ride. If you want comfort or a butt warming seat... get a VW or a Toyota...Just make sure you remember that you will be seeing our tail lights.

Great car, great price
By Namdarb72 on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Im impressed with the car dodge has created for the incredible price. This car has the speed of its competitors for 10k less with the performance and styling to go with it. Mopar also offers great performance upgrade packages with the car and better than expected prices and better than expected hp increases. You cant beat the performance for the price.

My Red SRT-4
By E.S.L on 09/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

My wife an I bought the SRT-4 Feb. of this year, and we must say it is a very fun, fast car to own. If we had to choose to buy over again we would. Only down side the choice of colors, i.e. no yellow, but they did have every other color (blue, red, black). Otherwise a great overall car.

kick ass ride
By Baja Ben on 09/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I love my car. you know its a good buy when every time I get out of it I think to my self damn I love that car. the bang for your buck vaule is unbeatable. it is nice to know that you could whoope on any car out there that is less then 50 grand. just watch out for poles