2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 Consumer Reviews 5

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 - Consumer Reviews

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

SRT-4 2.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Manual - (84 reviews )
SRT-4
By Jewell on 09/13/05 14:42 PM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I didn't like the look of the SRT-4 and wasn't very into driving a Neon. However I decided to take it for a test drive because it was the fastest vehicle for the price I wanted to pay. Wow! This car is very fun to drive! It's fast and it does not drive the way you think a Neon does. It handles much sturdier than you think possible and can provide thrilling acceleration. I have owned a 2003 Ford Lightning and a 1996 Mustang GT. It is as quick, if not quicker, than both.

Best Car yet
By Eddie on 09/10/05 11:11 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

After reading the reviews on the SXT, I was a little concerned purchasing the SRT-4. I do not regret it now. This car is great to drive and has serious power for the price. The exhaust sounds great, not one of those cans you find on the Civics. I can say I love everything about the car but if I could change one thing I would ask Dodge to offer a different set of rims, something different from the SXT style. (Chrome would be nice)

No regrets, great little car
By car_auctioneer on 09/08/05 20:56 PM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I have about 7,000 miles on my SRT-4. Of course it's quick and fun but what surprised me is the refined ride on rough pavement, the quiet highway manners and the interior comfort. I'm 42 years old, and my sense of good/bad is pretty refined by now. I can say that this car "fits like a glove" in the sense that it's real easy to drive smoothly and precisely. On the down side, it's had a few trips to the dealership for a bad battery and a chattering clutch, both fixed under warranty. Worst, there was a knocking in the rear struts and I got the "they all do that" from the dealer. 99 cents worth of vacuum hose jammed in the right spot and a few hours of my time fixed that though!

Sweet Car
By j on 08/29/05 05:27 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This car out of the box is fun to drive. Thanks to the SRT group for the atfermarket parts such as Stage 1,2,3.

SRT-4
By MARK on 08/21/05 05:09 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Im currently a proud owner of a Dodge SRT-4. Though many people have said its just a Neon, this car packs a serious punch. And unlike the EVO you can modify this car without voiding the warranty, as long as you stick with performance modifications made by Mopar. The best thing about this car is that they found a way to make it have all the fun toys of an expensive tuner car but still be at a reasonable price!

2004 Pocket Viper!
By Nathan on 08/06/05 23:58 PM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I love this car with a passion! I think of it when I am not driving, then when I am, I couldn't be happier. The coolest, most awesome car I have ever owned. Totally fun to drive, without a doubt. A true racing car through and through. Great for racing, and practical use as it is a four door sedan for families.

Best Bang for the Buck
By InDaSRT4 on 08/06/05 17:27 PM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Fast, fun, and easily upgradable. The SRT4 has the potential to be a V8 eater. This ain't yer Momma's Neon!

Best Bang For The Buck
By Frankie on 08/04/05 13:12 PM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Well I got my SRT not too long ago and so far I love it. Its such a thrill to drive and I have had no problems at all with it. I would highly reccomend this car for anyone whos looking to go fast with little cash.

Awesome car, fun to drive
By nyydynasty on 08/01/05 15:22 PM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I've had my car for over a year now. It's so much fun to drive, and the gas mileage is pretty good for a turbo. I can get up to 300+ miles to a tank when on the highway (without boosting). Handling takes some time to get used to, but it's not bad. Could be better, though. Performance is amazing, once you get past the wheel hop.

Best car
By Dave on 07/25/05 10:19 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This car is fun to drive, fast, and comfortable. I like going out on nice nights and at dawn driving my SRT4 and showing it off. To me the SRT4 is the best car.