Used 2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 Consumer Reviews - 85 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 - Consumer Reviews

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4

SRT-4 2.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Manual - (85 reviews )

Most amazing car for the Money I spent
By ACR SRT-4

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I must say I was recently in the market for a new car. I could not decide what I wanted I went back and forth between cars I was looking at the Subaru sti and the evo MR until I had spoken to a friend and he advised me to look at an SRT-4. I didn't even know what they were at the time. I did some research and found out a lot about them. So needless to say last fall in sept of 07 I purchased my srt- 4. I got it used but I must say it was taken care of very well I bought the 2005 ACR SRT-4 with the acr seats and wider tires and to this day I must say this is probably one of the best cars you can buy for you money. amazing performance and everything else.

I love the power now that I have put some upgrades in my srt-4. It really flies soon. I will be putting in a new turbo intercooler and everything trying to break the 500whp mark. I also love that in the ACR package you the the seats which allows you to put 5 point racing harnesses. love the sunroof

The back windows should have been power windows. and the transmission could have maybe been worked on a little bit I find I am constantly missing 3rd gear and going down to 1st is hard unless your completely stopped

Supercar performance, poor man's price!
By iturbosrt4

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

If you're looking for something fast, rare and eye-catching for a cheap price, you're reading the review for the perfect car. Everytime I get into my car I'm afraid I'm going to get a speeding ticket. You don't even realize how fast you're going sometimes. Some say the interior is cheap but I say it's perfect for me. If I wanted a luxury car, I would've brought one. The 6 CD stereo system is crystal clear, the bucket seats are comfortable and all the controls are placed in arms reach. That's all I need!

Buck seats, shift knob, sunroof, aggressive appearance and the Turbocharger!

Well, they say it's 22 mpg in the city. I drive it both on the highway and city and I get on an average 18-19 mpg. But what do you expect, it has a gas guzzling turbocharger!

Neon SRT-4
By Whiteacrsrt05

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This car has been a blast to drive. I have hit a tree doing 80mph in the left rear, and walked away with no problems. I used to own a nissan sentra SER Spec V....I thought that car was fun untill I test drove my Neon, Fun factor of 10!

My favorite is the race harness ready seats

A little more strength in the drive axles. The sudden spike in HP tends to break the axles on the left side.

Best car ever
By this car is badass

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

When i bought the srt-4 it was nothing short of my expectations. Every time I get behind the wheel I feel that adrenaline rush of the anticipated speed. Straight up the best car I've ever owned. If you are looking to wipe the smile peoples faces and turn heads whereever you may travel this is the car for you.

Handling, seats, stiff suspension, loud turbo, deep exhaust and basically everything else.

3rd gear and wider tires.

Kickin' Car for the Price
By codeninja

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Very stylish, incredible performance. Little bit of vibration, but that's due to the incredible rumble from the exhaust. And you can increase the performance of this vehicle with a stage 3 kit and still be under warranty! How awesome is that?

Flat-out performance. Not much that can compete with it, and almost nothing can compete with it for the price.

They don't make it anymore, so what's the point?