2005 Dodge Neon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Neon model:
Real Performance
By IVIasta on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Refined from the begining, modded 2003 w/o limited slip, the LSD that comes standard is well worth the money, given the competition there is none, in it's bracket only comparison is cars 10-15K more. i would suggest if you're looking for a cheap pocket rocket the SRT-4 should be at the top of your list.

my srt
By apoczen on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

The srt-4 in my opinion is the best bang for the buck car in many ways. Performance is that of something priced in the high 20's low 30's such as the evo and the sti. Also the exterior has a very appealing look that a lot of lower priced cars lack. The last thing the interior on this car suddle but sport.

jus a plain lookin neon but fast
By coronaman21 on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

very quick, but the one im driving im having problems with. accelerater sensor but its under warrenty so nothing to worry about.

awe vehicle
By hww on 09/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

we have 3 neons 99,03,04. all perform flawlessly. have had no mechanical problems with them, start good, run good, mileage is excellent always 35 mpg or better. handle very well, ride is comfortable, performance is good. travel a lot of highway, 300+ miles per trip every other week end. have also packed a lot of stuff when haul too. is limited to size on some hauling. a lil more trunk space would be nice, like make the back about a foot longer?

Black SXT
By JR5 on 09/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Good car overall. I have a dash rattle that drives me insane though. Gas milege isn't as good as hoped but the manual trans is fun to drive. Handles curves very well. Despite some minor issues the car begs to be driven. My initial impression was I would probably not purchase another neon, but after having it for a couple months it's the only car I drive. Way more enjoyable to shoot around curves in than my Honda Accord. Also with the right driver you can smoke imports no problem.

NEON SRT-4
By MARK on 09/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

THIS CAR IS BALSA AWSOME POWER AND TOURQ THE TRANY IS TIGHT BUT COULD BE CLOSER BUT ITS GOOD FOR NOW.

King of the road!
By CrackaJack on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Dodge built this car for one reason. To wipe the floor with anything that pulled up next to it. You dont drive this car for comfort or for a nice leather covered dash or seats. You drive this car to go fast and enjoy the ride. If you want comfort or a butt warming seat... get a VW or a Toyota...Just make sure you remember that you will be seeing our tail lights.

best deal going
By the real hannibal on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Neon SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I feel as though I pulled one over on everyone. I bought this because it was the most inexpensive deal that I could get. Turns out that it suits everyone of my needs and is very economical to operate. Took it on a 6000 mile road trip around Europe this summer and it has satisfied me every kilometer along the way. It has enough speed for the Autobahn, sufficient power for the swiss alps, causes me to ignore the high price of fuel in France, and is sexy enough for the Italian Autostrada. I love this car. What a bargain.

Great car, great price
By Namdarb72 on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Im impressed with the car dodge has created for the incredible price. This car has the speed of its competitors for 10k less with the performance and styling to go with it. Mopar also offers great performance upgrade packages with the car and better than expected prices and better than expected hp increases. You cant beat the performance for the price.

My Red SRT-4
By E.S.L on 09/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

My wife an I bought the SRT-4 Feb. of this year, and we must say it is a very fun, fast car to own. If we had to choose to buy over again we would. Only down side the choice of colors, i.e. no yellow, but they did have every other color (blue, red, black). Otherwise a great overall car.