Used 2005 Dodge Neon Consumer Reviews - 198 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Dodge Neon - Consumer Reviews

2005 Dodge Neon

View reviews for a specific Neon model:

An absolute blast to drive
By Tim

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I bought this with the ACR package and from reading the other reviews, I am glad I did. 7 inch rims, adjustable struts and the ACR seats. Home-run! Mods are everywhere. I have a short-throw shifter that really improved shifting. This car takes curves with no sliding or squeal. It's a sports car, so to complain about ride would be an oxy-moron, your teeth will get rattled.

Engine, handling, the look on other sports car owners faces... from the rear-view mirror!

Cruise control, more modern stereo (MP3).

Dodge Neon '05 4D SXT
By rochfiriel

2005 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Originally had a Stratus, needed to downsize. The cab room for driver and shotgun passenger side very similar. I like that. Back seats a bit smaller. Much better fuel economy for a Dodge. Sporty and neutral interior colors make for an enjoyable trip around town. I not only save on gas, I have fun driving it too.

Sporty body. Factory radio. Power locks. Neutral colors inside and out.

Squeaky brakes with in the first 7k miles. Dealership didn't find anything wrong with them.

Fun Fun Fun
By Wolf

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I also drive an '01 Mustang GT and I must say that driving this car is almost as much fun and maybe sometimes more so. I bought this car for a fun daily driver and that is what it is. It is fast for sure and easy to modify. There are many parts available to make this car a Corvette killer! For the price of this car, the performance can not be beat hands down!

Turbo power, features, guages, exhaust note, handling, good gas mileage.

Cruise control, wider tires, different wing, lower the car, tighter shifter.

Well built for a small car
By Nice Small Car

2005 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

A nice all around car! Better looking than most small cars. Handles great, good on gas. I would buy it again.

The style of exterior. Stereo. Powerful A/C and heat. A small, but peppy little car. It has a nice solid ride.

Power back windows, sunroof.

This 2005 Dodge Neon SXT is my 4th. Neon
By Marshall

2005 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My 2005 Dodge Neon SXT is very comfortable and fun to drive! This is my 4th Neon, and my SXT has comfortable seats for long trips. The Neon SXT is both a peppy and responsive car. The interior is very roomy with Daimler- Chrysler's "cab forward" design. The instrument panel looks rather nice with the white round indicators. I like the tachometer and the green jewel-like lit up instrument panel at night. The car has good brakes and a very good air conditioning system. The electronically controlled 4 speed automatic transmission has a good feel to it. The Neon SXT handles like a more expensive sports car. I like the looks and the feel of my 2005 Dodge Neon SXT! Neon SXT is a good buy.

Neon SXT shares the good-looking white round gas, speedometer, tachometer, and temperature guages that look like lit up green jewels at night. Neon SXT's standard AM/FM stereo radio with compact disc sounds rather well!

Bring Neon back!