2004 Dodge Neon Consumer Review: Will own this car forever!

2004 Dodge Neon - Consumer Review

SRT-4 Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Manual)

Will own this car forever!
By Paul on

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Will never sell this car. Best/favorite car ever owned. Cheap to fix or mod up. Beats many other much higher priced cars on road and track. Use mine at Road tracks like Pocono and Watkins Glenn every year and found with various Mopar and Non Mopar upgrades the car is able to contend with cars like Lotus. Car is truly amazing. Even in winter months you can take car out in worst conditions and it performs better than any other 2wd on the market. Granted I have studded snows for car, but never had a car with snows that could go up any icy/snowy hill and stop on a dime up or down hill. Don't drive car in winter anymore though. Gotta get another stock SRT-4 for winter.

Favorite Features

Favorite features would have to be the modability of car and how fast it is on the road/track. Think the car looks good too with styling. Little Viper. Always got people staring at my car when I go down any road anywhere.

Suggested Improvements

Wish car came with Stage 3 coilovers and other better suspension parts stock. Also brakes could have been a little better. I've replaced my brakes with powerslot rotors and Hawk HP Plus race pads. Much better now with improved suspension and brakes. Also Stage 2 power is nice and good value.