"Let's run em!!" MOPAR OR NO CAR!!!
By imboosted on
2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)
At first i wanted an MS3, they're great cars. Only problem is, they're as plentiful and as common as roaches!! Every1 i know has on and it sucked for me in making my nxt performance decision. I looked at the cobalt ss supercharged, but then i remembered my brother had 1 and i was always told to stay away from civics. so the nxt logical choice was the srt-4. I can't tell you how glad I am to be the owner of this car. IT IS AWESOME!! picked mine up, she was stock. added a few things..(Mpx exhaust,, BIG front mount, greddy turbo timer, AEM intake, and AGP wastegate) and now she's unstoppable. I eat stngs, comaros, Z's, WRXs, GTIs, MS3s for breakfast!! I can even hang with GS vettes. Great car!!
Favorite Features
I love how this car takes to high boost and modding in general. She'll without a doubt always put a smile on your face!! All you gotta is hit the throttle!!
Suggested Improvements
3rd gear is crappy. You'll probably end up having to get 3rd.- 4th gear syncros and if you do that, you might as well go ahead and get a new shitf fork and pivot ball. www.modernperformance.com and agpturbo.com are i think the best sites to use to get performance and replacement parts. Some like moparperformance, however they are usually more expensive.