2004 Dodge Neon Consumer Review: "Let's run em!!" MOPAR OR NO C

2004 Dodge Neon - Consumer Review

SRT-4 Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Manual)

"Let's run em!!" MOPAR OR NO CAR!!!
By imboosted on

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

At first i wanted an MS3, they're great cars. Only problem is, they're as plentiful and as common as roaches!! Every1 i know has on and it sucked for me in making my nxt performance decision. I looked at the cobalt ss supercharged, but then i remembered my brother had 1 and i was always told to stay away from civics. so the nxt logical choice was the srt-4. I can't tell you how glad I am to be the owner of this car. IT IS AWESOME!! picked mine up, she was stock. added a few things..(Mpx exhaust,, BIG front mount, greddy turbo timer, AEM intake, and AGP wastegate) and now she's unstoppable. I eat stngs, comaros, Z's, WRXs, GTIs, MS3s for breakfast!! I can even hang with GS vettes. Great car!!

I love how this car takes to high boost and modding in general. She'll without a doubt always put a smile on your face!! All you gotta is hit the throttle!!

3rd gear is crappy. You'll probably end up having to get 3rd.- 4th gear syncros and if you do that, you might as well go ahead and get a new shitf fork and pivot ball. www.modernperformance.com and agpturbo.com are i think the best sites to use to get performance and replacement parts. Some like moparperformance, however they are usually more expensive.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review