2004 Dodge Neon 2.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Best Car Ever Owned

2004 Dodge Neon - Consumer Review

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

SRT-4 Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Manual)

Best Car Ever Owned
By Lex696988 on

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I bought my SRT4 in June of 2003 and since then I have put 12000 miles on it and it is still holding up strong and believe me I drive my car hard. This car for a 4 cyclinder turbo really gets the job done!! I have showed up 2003 Mustang GT's and especially my favorite are the 5.0's they hate to see me pass them ;-). But for the money I spent on this car and what it can do there is nothing like it for the price and not only that I don't see anyone with my car. I LOVE BEING THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS ONE. But to end this on the best note, DODGE FINALLY WOKE UP AND STARTED TO MAKE SOME DETROIT MUSCLE AGAIN!!!

Favorite Features

My favorite features on this car is the interior and the turbo! Of course the outside as well. Not only that it is some very good eye candy people see it and when they HEAR it they are all in awww. Love it.

Suggested Improvements

If you have an 03 the mopar blow off valve and the mope stage 1 upgrade!! For the money you can not beet it!