Badest little machine ever
By neonsrt4 on
2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)
I love this car. I installed the Mopar Blow off, and it's extremely fast. The interior is awesome and it will stop on a dime. Expect to go through a lot of tires. It's hard to restrain yourself when with that much on tap. It handles pretty good but needs a little negative camber up front to handle better. Trunk is huge and useful and the back seat lays down easily. For the first 10,000 miles I got 17 MPG. after the engine got broke in it pulled to near 27 on the highway. Dodge asks that Mobil 1 full synthetic oil be ran in it. Other than that I've had no qualms with maintainence. If you're buying one, get maintainence records. On a turbo car ensure that the oil changes were done
Favorite Features
The motor/5 speed combo This motor is awesome. Very little lag and a lot of go. I've witnessed other people driving their stock Srt4 at race tracks and such reaching near 150 MPH top speeds. Their isn't a single car being sold for under $30,000(new) that can touch this car in acceleration.
Suggested Improvements
None, seats are awesome, stereo is good, passenger space huge, even ways to attach the car seat in back. handles awesome, easily tunable-mopar offers all sorts of trick stuff for more power if you need it.