2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 - Consumer Reviews

SRT-4 2.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Manual - (153 reviews )
2004 Road Runner
By 1969 Road Runner on 04/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I have owned the car since 3-26-04. In 4000 miles of driving zero complaints 28mpg and one ticket. The most fun car I have ever owned. Better than when I had a Mustang GT. Should have purchased the Livin it loud stereo system to mask the exhaust sound.

By pauldmedic16 on 04/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I LOVE MY SRT-4 FAST,GOOD LOOKING DID I SAY FAST. THIS CAR IS FUN TO DRIVE TURNS HEADS AND I LOVE THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE CAR BECAUSE THEY LOOK AT IT AND THINK IT'S JUST LIKE A NEON AND THERE THINKING THESE NO WAY THIS CAR CAN BE FAST. THEY THINK THERE IS JUST AN AFTER MARKET EXHAUST THAT MAKES IT SOUND GOOD..SURPRISE WHEN IM GONE BEFORE THEY CAN GET INTO SECOND GEAR..I LIKE THAT DODGE LET THE INTERCOOLER SHOW INSTEAD OF PAINTING IT. AND DODGE MADE A CAR THAT I CAN PAY FOR, TONS OF AFTER MARKET PARTS HANDLES CORNERS ON RAILS STOPS ON A DIME. AGAIN THANK YOU DODGE FOR MAKING THIS CAR..

Road Runner & Barrels of Fun
By Earl Gray on 04/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Some say it has cheap interior but its as good as any other car at the price and it will burn the doors off of its competition and will give the big guns a run for their money and in fact will beat a lot of the ones that is supposed to be so hot and cost five times as much. Its a KICK IN THE SEAT!

very fast
By dodge srt4 on 04/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

this is 1 very fast car ..it stops on a dime ..set back and hold on..dodge did a great job for under 20k... keep up the good work

Awsome 2004 SRT-4
By big worm on 04/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

i have had the car since jan 13Th it has ben awsome!no problems.runs like hell on wheels.the gas milage is getting better as i go i am up to 27MPG average.if you want more smiles per mile you must drive one to belive it.

SRT-4
By G unit on 04/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

very fast .. beats a rx7 TT stock .. v8 mustang .. ride is very nice turns very smooth .. loud exhaust stock .. fun to drive

Best Bang For The Buck
By BigPimpin on 04/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I just bought this car a few days ago. I had to wait like 3 weeks cuz it was incomming. I put a 500 deposit on it so know one could touch it. Well i got a stage 1 kit, got it lowered and got a BOV all by Mopar! They also put 18 inch SSR Comps on it for me. I just bought a Borla exhaust system and AEM intake. This car really blows my mind, it's oh so fast and oh so fun.Gas mileage is good for me, cuz my other car is a 5.9 litre Dakota RT.

Tuner Friendly
By davidicus on 03/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I have 7000miles on mine. All in 5 months, I can't stop driving it and I love it more everyday. I am a tuner and I feel like the car was aimed at me. I have swapped out performance parts with ease as if it was made for them. I am putting out 280whp on the dyno and making 13.3 quarter miles passes all day with $700 in performance modification. My engine warranty is surely voided however this engine is so strong I am hardly worried. Normal drivers will never break this car.

dodge rule
By desiree on 03/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

i think that the car is porfect the way it is. thanks for making such a great car

Buyer Beware
By Jason Jackson on 03/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

It says 22MPG on city I am averaging 15 MPG and that is mostly HWY Driving. After one week of having the car the check engine light came on. Took it to the dealer they said it was an air inlet sensor that needed to be replaced. The turbo boost jumps even at idle. And some times the RPMs get stuck at 3k. And the car only has one key entry the drivers.No trunk opener inside you have to set your groceries down and open it with the key. But other then that things are great...note the sarcasim.