Used 2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 - Consumer Reviews

SRT-4 2.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Manual - (154 reviews )

Holy Crap
By srt-4 lover

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I am 16 years old; it is my first car andI love it. It is fast as hell and it leaves everything behind. It is completely stock and i had it dyno tested at 252hp which is 22 more hp than what dodge says it is. I have no complaints.

Voom Voom

short shift kit

It just so happens..
By JeepBoy

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

When a sports car enthusiast spends $40K on any performance car, then additional $10K on tuning, functionality and looks, he does not want to be overtaken while accelerating on a highway onramp. But this is exactly what happens when that "sports car" is lined up with this SRT-4. I will put this car against any $40K+ ride any day, and rest easy knowing that I paid more than 50% less for showing him what my rear looks like. Why? SRT-4 told me to do it. No really - car wants to be driven fast fast fast. I Tried to explain that to the authorities too.

Engine Sound, acceleration, turning radius, tight/compact feel. Mileage per gas tank. About $25 of premium fuel for 320 miles. That's 12 miles for a buck or 8 cents a mile.

Suggested Improvement: ... ... A built in radar/laser detector from the factory?

American Cars are Better!
By SHIRTandTIE

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Japanese Cars are so over-played. Everyone owns a car made in Nippon! But now it is time to come back to Gold Old American Muscle, but in the year of 2004! The Dodge SRT-4 is the car to drive and it made me come back to Chrysler and away from Ford. Japanese cars are not even in my mind anymore because they all look the same, perform well but get tired and old fast. Do yourself a favour, just get off the Japanese Bandwagon and find an American Car that you like because the Options are out there. Look again! This was a smart move by Dodge and Daimler and People are going to forget about Subaru and cheap a car that is cheap and fast and not expensive!

Hood Scope, Wing, Skirt, Dual Muffelrs, Turbo, everything is just good on it...

none.

nice rocket
By puertorico

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

awesom car for the price that can beat cars in higher price and performance. grab the live by the horns.

power

better shifter

CAN I SAY HOT HOT HOT!!! Awesome Car
By Jefferson

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Very impressive what Dodge created. I WAS a WRX fan but everything changed once i test drove this beast. Confortable seats (it grabs you). Awesome performance. By the second week I had to upgrade my racing challenges because not even a turbocharged civic could keep up with me. hehehehe...I have NO REGRETS...Awesome car...It's worth to grab life by the horns hahahaha i just look back and the mustangs just get smaller and smaller.

Awesome performance. 1st and 2nd gear throws you back on high RPM. Seats are unbelievably confortable. Hot collors, MOPAR perfomance parts dont void the warrenty :)

Short Shifter, improve suspension, lower ground clearence. Maybe some break pads that dont dust too much :).