2004 Dodge Neon Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Neon model:
it's pretty good
By sleeza on 07/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

My neon gets me from point A to point B, i would like the faster SRT-4 but for now this car ROCKS!

Dissapointment Abound
By Very dissapointed on 06/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Less than 1 year and it has been in the shop at least 7 times. The worst being after 6 months I was told that the engine came off the motor mount. It was a good thing they finally found it after several tries. I recently took it for the power outlet kept shorting and blowing the fuse for the locking system. They told me my phone was to powerful to charge in it and that I would have to pay to get a stronger outlet installed. ARE YOU SERIOUS. Needless to say after several attempts to get my care properly repaired I am giving up. Time to SELL

Great car
By wonderwoman9255 on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

It has a lot of pep for a 4 cylinder. It has a roomy back seat. Front seats are comfortable and visibilty is great for a short person like me. I like the tilt wheel and automatic door locks. The air conditioning is very efficient and the service I receive from the dealership is excellent.

Awesome car but...
By Bryan P. on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Awesome car, I love it. It's fun to drive, sporty, and fast. Bought the bright silver, looks great in the sun, rims are nice, don't look too stock like, interior nice enough that it doesn't look cheap.

Great Car, No Problems!
By Rey Rivas on 06/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my car in July of ‘03. Its an '03 SE model in Black (not much different from the '04 SE) I'm a college student & I needed a car that was reliable & that could handle being driven on 6 hr long road trips between my school and home, aswell as a car that looked & felt good to drive. When I test drove it I knew this was the car I wanted. I’ve had no mechanical problems. I've added a spoiler & CD player, plus other things that I will install shortly. Interestingly enough, if I had to do it again I wouldn't buy it, only because after I got my car I noticed other cars that looked sportier, but I definitely don't regret getting my Neon!

prefer it to my 87 celica gt
By demrdi on 06/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I consider the Neon to be among the most under-rated cars on the road. It's faster and handles better than the poor man's Porsche that I drove from '90- '93, and has gotten me up many a steep slipery slope in winter. It's the second one I've owned, the first was a '96 and very satisfactory, and this '03 is better in every way.

neon-oh yeah!
By pinkerella on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Please convey to Chrysler....this car is a "must" to stay in the line up! Americans will want to stay with this American design.

very cool
By william trujillo on 05/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

really cool car; fast too.

pretty nice so far
By Mellojello7 on 05/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

My new sxt neon is awesome. I was able to to get it with 7 miles on it for only 10,900! It only takes 15 bucks to fill the tank! It really gives alot of bang for the buck. It's a fun car to drive on my daily commute. It looks cool on the outside with the alloy wheels and sharp red color. I love the cool sounding roar from the engine when accelerating. No other car can give you all the extras for the price.

No complaints
By cathy22w on 05/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Had this car for about 5 weeks now - it's been pretty good. Gear change is smooth, so is the ride. CD/speakers give good sound. Pretty good mpg. More than enough room inside and the space in the trunk is great. I got it in black and it looks lovely - especially just after being washed!