2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 - Consumer Reviews

SRT-4 2.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Manual - (153 reviews )
Most fun in years
By Srt4mom on 05/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I've had my SRT-4 for 6 months now. I upgraded from a 2000 Neon. I love the car, I love the reactions of people when they see it. The performance is outstanding and it is definitely the most fun I've ever had with a car - and I've been driving for 35 years. I'm just waiting for my husband to get his rebuilt Firebird on the track so I can show him just what a little "neon" can do.

Surprisingly Good Value
By charles gass on 05/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Was my wifes first new car purchase and while we bought it for the value, it has turned out to be way above what we expected for the price.

It ROCKS!
By ChiTownCrckr on 05/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

So far it is great, My favorite part is when I am cruising down the high way and you try to cut around someone, but being the ignorant person they are, they try to step on it and not let you cut in, then you step on it and watch them disappear in your rearview mirror.

Good, but.....
By luislll on 05/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

My options were the SRT-4, Impreza WRX (Or STI), Mitsubishi evolution. I drove the srt-4, good power for the money, but is not confortable, I felt tire after the test drive, the seats were not the best, also I didn't like the turn radio. I have decided for the Impreza, now I'm thinking between the WRX or the STI; I know that the difference on price between those models and teh SRT4 are big; but if you are going to spend more than 20K (besides the modifications), you need the best.

srt4
By Gary Baker on 05/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

this thing is great it is sporty looking drives great the interior is wonderful the seats are great when your driving a sports car u dont want to have to hold the wheel to stay in your seat these seats hold you in place it has great brakes stop on a dime great throttle response this thing is fast the funnest car ever for 20k

Pocket Rocket
By Dave Webber on 05/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Car is just plain FUN to drive. Lots of HP back up by decent handling.

This car is the bomb!
By Lord J on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This is the best car i have ever drove, it has lots of features and upgrades that are avalible. There's been no competion on the street with this car, (beside the M5 that kicked my butt which i expected for $60,000+)it is fast and furious, and i dont regret buying this car, and for the price, its a steal, im waiting for Stage 2 turbo upgrade to make this car even faster, good job Dodge, 2 thumbs up.

Another tremendous sport compact
By Levey on 05/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

The market right now is glutted with tremendous performance sport compacts. I really believe there is one to suit every personality out there. But if all out performance (and particularly acceleration) is what is most important to you, then there can be no other choice then the SRT-4. It can sprint like a V-8 Mustang and corner like a compact.

Amazing!
By cooz123 on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Yes, it's like a broken record, but I have to agree with 90 percent of the posts here, this car is all that and more. Everything about the SRT-4 brings a smile to my face. I used to drive an 87 Mustang GT and that car doesn't come close to the fun factor I experience in my SRT. Stage 2 and new wheels and tires are in my forecast. I hope this car will go down in history as one of, If not the best bang for buck cars ever sold.

LOVIN MY SRT
By GREGK54 on 05/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I had a 2000 Neon loved the way it handled and looked and wished it was faster, thanks for for making my wish come true