2004 Dodge Neon Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Neon model:
Nice Car
By RaiDeRz on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

The car is fun and has good handling going around curves. The car also has a decent sound system.

A step up from my cavalier
By SummergrL1024 on 08/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I had a cavalier for four years...lasted me from 97,000 miles to 129,000. I just bought a 2004 neon sxt and I am getting more for my money. For 18,000 (the same price as a sedan cavalier) I am getting a six cd changer, spoiler, sunroof/moonroof..options that would have pushed the price to 20,000 on a cavalier. And I got a great warranty!!! couldn't go wrong.

2004 Dodge Neon
By PTLJo on 08/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I just recently purchased my Dodge Neon and so far I have been pleased with its performance. It's nice and roomie on the inside for me and my friends. I think that the front seat comfort is better than backseat comfort. Sound system is great for my ears. I like having 6 disc CD changer as well as tape and AM/FM radio capabilities. It's gas mileage is not as good as previous car (Ford Festiva), but I will get used to it. Plus, I now drive slower to keep the RPM's down and use gas more wisely.

N/A
By BlueD114 on 07/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This vehicle is very comfortable and well equipped for city traffic. Also this is a very good all around driving machine.

Disappointed
By No More Dodge on 07/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This car is nothing but trouble. My speedometer chip, cam sensor, both front window motors , a rear door motor, have all gone out and now it always over heats. My best friend bought one too and her transmission went out at 50,000 miles. All this car is good for is looking at. Don't buy this car unless you like paying rapair costs all the time. I will never buy a dodge again let alone a neon. These cars have major problems and the dealers are very dishonest people too.

sporty
By streetdown on 07/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

great power fun to drive

29/36 mpg? yeah right!
By Johnnym909 on 07/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I drive me neon sxt to and from work, all highway. At night when there is no traffic I set the cfruise control at 70, and the best gas mileage I ever got was 31 mpg! I cant believe dodge claims 36 on the highway; not even possible. Other than that, this car has been good to me, except that the trade-in value after a year already puts me $4,000 in the hole on my loan.

Good car for the money
By Duff Mckagan on 07/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Great Car for the money, and very sporty when you opt out for the SXT model with sport appearence package.

Ooomph says it all
By Rhiannon on 07/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Great lil stylish car that just happens to have a lil oomph. With the overdrive you feel as though you should be in a higher gear than what you really need to be. But it's great once you get use to it. But then again I say that about all manual transmissions.

Disappointed
By swtmomma on 07/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We have had the car 10 months. In the last 2 months we have had the car back to the dealer because of airconditioning or transmission problems. They are uncertain and have had to bring in a chrysler specialist to help find the problem. This is the 3rd trip back, total days w/o car 15days. When the airconditioner is on the car seems to continuosley hesitate and jerk as if the car is gonna die out. We are afraid to drive anywhere long distance. Cute car, fun to drive, disappointing outcome.