2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 Consumer Reviews 6

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 - Consumer Reviews

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

SRT-4 2.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Manual - (153 reviews )
Not just a neon
By kayc on 06/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

If your are in the market for a perfomance car you dont wanna miss the srt4.Most power youll find for 20k.Ive had mine for four months and I love it.

American Rice Power Rules
By Wonghunglow on 06/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Lots of go power, handles great too at speeds over 90, the honda is a sitting duck waiting to get quacked.

Alot of bang for any buck
By Quick on 06/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Well-rounded performance, period! Handling is very good. Brakes are excellent! Vicious power! Good-looking interior (except the door plastic). Zero defects. No squeaks or rattles on my car! Only the Mach 1, WRX(& STI), and EVO provide similar, but less "bang for the buck". Then you need to move into the $45,000 range to equal or surpass performance. The Mustang Cobra is around $38,000, but the stock handling and brakes are no better (maybe worse). Dodge does not advertise this car. Not many on the road where I live. Only "gear-heads" know about the car. Therefore, strangely exclusive.

SRT-4 Review
By Jason SRT-4 on 06/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Awesome bang for your buck performance ride! Already three months old and I still get an ear to ear grin everytime I get into it. With just a few minor performance modificatons (provided by Mopar), my car is already putting down 280hp to the wheels.. I just can't get over the fun to drive aspect of this car! I definitly think there is a direct correlation between my right foot and a smile on my face!

SRT-4
By P-38lightning on 06/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

INcredibly fun to drive, and the best performance that you can get in the price range.

A blast to drive.
By SDWE61988 on 06/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This thing is a rocket. Everyone I have taken for a test drive says the same thing. "Oh my god!". I have teken a couple Corvette owners and Mustang owners. They all very impressed with the acceration. This car is the best bang for the buck value around in my opinion. While the Viper style seats are tight, They are comfortable. I think the interier is just as good as the imports, dispite all the critics comments. I would recomend this car to anyone who is looking for a fun vehicle.

Damm Fast Car
By GOTNEON on 06/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I am a previous 01 Neon R/T owner and decided to take the whole neon onwership to a new level. Loved my R/T and got use to a neons quirks/problems. From mile one on my SRT I noticed a dramatic increase in handling ability and most of all POWER. Holy Horses Batman!!!! this car has POWER... Been able to walk away from WRX's, STANG GT's, and new ZZZZ's. And SRT can do this factory stock. Can't wait to add stage 3 (300hp/320TQ at wheels) and mess with VET's and Cobra's. Ought to give them a good run.

Dogde neon rating
By ljl1225 on 06/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

the dodge neon is comfortable to drive -

Best Performance Bargain of the Decade
By Lee2220 on 06/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This car's speed scares the crap out of me. Great performance/acceleration and supurb handling as well as braking. The stock 230 horses under the hood will melt the plastic off the front bumber in this great compact. The acceleration is as good if not better than new stock Mustang Mach 1's, Nissan Z's and the comparable WRX. The anti- lock brakes will stop the car in no time. This thing is treasure found in a chest. The best investment I have ever bought! Althought I don't suggest tyring 150 mph on the freeway, this car is capable of it!

most fun you can have for the money
By redram on 06/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Go est drive one it speaks for itself