2004 Dodge Neon Consumer Reviews 28

2004 Dodge Neon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Neon model:
I love my SRT-4
By starkie on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Fastest car EVAR! But it really is quick. And quicker when you tinker with it a bit and install some of the avalable MoPar mods. Best bang for the buck on the market.

03 dodge neon
By keldy22 on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Great car with great reliability. Smooth ride and trustworthy breaking. Great car for the money.

2004 dodge srt-4
By jim383 on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

this car turns heads and is more roomier than it looks and im 6 ft 1 in tall.i got the optional seat with the side airbagsbecause the viper type seats didnt fit my frameand there more comfortable anyway.I have owned all chrysler hipo cars.63 ply 426 maxi wedge, 68 rr, 70 440 6 pak challenger 73 340 duster, and i fit this car better than some of them.

AWESOME RIDE!!!!!
By loosenut on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

FUN, FAST, easy on the family, and has more than enough room for my family of four. great on both gas mileage and fun. doesnt matter if you are young or old this car is sooo much fun to drive. I love driving this car, my family test drove one for two days we felt it had more than ample room for all of us and our things. great fuel economy with performance of a v8 engine. this car wil be with us for quite some time.

More than I expected
By Skipp on 10/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon R/T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is probably the best decision I have ever made regarding a new car. When I first drove it, I noticed the car had a kind of "let's go" personalty. Very eager to accelerate. This has only gotten better with 9500 miles under it's belt. The handling is very responsive and the ride is firm but not harsh. My particular car has a nice Black Leather interior that surprises my friends with it's luxurious look and feel. The 6-Disc Changer in the dash is a cool setup that sounds great. And the new looks definately got my attention. If you are in the market for a great little fun to drive car this is it!

it soars
By ivy on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I recently bought the Neon and it is the most comfortable ride. It has a great audio system. when I rev it up, the car seems to soar on the highway. I was concern in buying a neon, but I think I chose a great car at a great price.

srt-4
By trekguy on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Just purchased it 2 days ago and have 190 miles on the odometer. Very fast, although i HAVE YET BEEN ABLE TO SPIN THE WHEELS (maybe the LSD will not permit that). Car is very comfortable, and I love the racing seats. Brakes stop excellent. Paint is almost flawless, but the sound system could be better-price is GREAT!

Sleeper
By jwoodward_78109 on 10/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I was totally sold on this vehicle by the different car magazine's that did features on it. I traded-in a 2000 Mustang GT that was putting out around 320hp to the engine and I'm looking forward to modifying the SRT-4.

2003 Neon SXT
By Asrock on 10/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Inexpensive, sporty little sedan with ample trunk space.

Bias
By Dodgeboy on 10/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon R/T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The best car money can buy. Car handles like dream. Cheap thrill. Laughing all the way to the bank (use the difference toward saving at 4.3%). I never believe in the hype of Japasnse cars.