Used 2004 Dodge Neon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Dodge Neon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Neon model:

SRT-4
By P-38lightning

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

INcredibly fun to drive, and the best performance that you can get in the price range.

2.4 litre turbo engine

Larger sway bars from factory instead of just upgrade.

A blast to drive.
By SDWE61988

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This thing is a rocket. Everyone I have taken for a test drive says the same thing. "Oh my god!". I have teken a couple Corvette owners and Mustang owners. They all very impressed with the acceration. This car is the best bang for the buck value around in my opinion. While the Viper style seats are tight, They are comfortable. I think the interier is just as good as the imports, dispite all the critics comments. I would recomend this car to anyone who is looking for a fun vehicle.

The power, the sound of the exhuast, the looks

The turn Radius is terrible, Wider tires.

Awesome car but...
By Bryan P.

2004 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Awesome car, I love it. It's fun to drive, sporty, and fast. Bought the bright silver, looks great in the sun, rims are nice, don't look too stock like, interior nice enough that it doesn't look cheap.

Sound system- best in class. And price- I don't think you could get anymore for the money.

Fix the rattling in the back with music. Switches gears at times VERY hard. Better wheels- wears down too fast. Power windows in the back. Foxtrunk- every time I open it, I think its gonna smash in the rear window.

Great car
By wonderwoman9255

2004 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

It has a lot of pep for a 4 cylinder. It has a roomy back seat. Front seats are comfortable and visibilty is great for a short person like me. I like the tilt wheel and automatic door locks. The air conditioning is very efficient and the service I receive from the dealership is excellent.

Tilt wheel,seat belt height adjustment (I'm 4'11 inches tall). Easy dash board to control.

Some bolts and screws are visible. I think they should be covered.

Damm Fast Car
By GOTNEON

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I am a previous 01 Neon R/T owner and decided to take the whole neon onwership to a new level. Loved my R/T and got use to a neons quirks/problems. From mile one on my SRT I noticed a dramatic increase in handling ability and most of all POWER. Holy Horses Batman!!!! this car has POWER... Been able to walk away from WRX's, STANG GT's, and new ZZZZ's. And SRT can do this factory stock. Can't wait to add stage 3 (300hp/320TQ at wheels) and mess with VET's and Cobra's. Ought to give them a good run.

Sound of Exhaust...Sound of Exhaust...Also sound of Engine and turbo is pretty sweet. NO TURBO LAG!!! Modability

Handling could be a bit better, but is awsome when compared to other neons. Wider stock tires. A selection of rim styles. Cruise Control...better gas mileage