2004 Dodge Neon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Neon model:
1 fast car!
By robert vansteenburg on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

fastest little car on the block!! move over big block.. i just hope the tires last one year.thank you dodge you have 1 great car.....

A nice looking fast car for the price
By marie salazar on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

The SRT-4 is a very fun car to have. It is a very fast and nicely designed car for the price. It gets a lot of attention on the street. You can put a little amount of money into it to increase the power.

happy!
By realbub on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Nothing but a joy

SRT-4
By Lovealot on 11/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Me and my boyfriend decided on this car because he wanted a turbo and i didn't want to have to spend a whole lot. The exterior of the car could be a lot better. Neons in the past look like crap cars and this just has that look. Its quick and fun to drive, the look is just not for me.

dodge neon
By maryehill on 11/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I have realy enjoyed my dodge neon. It has been a very good car for a wonderful price. There are only two things I would change about it: the car needs a bigger gas tank and the interior of the car need to be changed.

HOT HOT HOT
By subsite on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Im 39 And I Have To say Dodge is Still King Of the Muscle cars what a Bang for your buck at 20,000 grand and to think with just a little tweeking and peeking you can make it go even faster

I love this car!!
By jerseygirl on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Ok, I had a 1994 Dodge Shadow 5sp for 10 years....at 238,000 miles, it was done. Without even driving this car, I bought it and drove it home. IT IS A GREAT RIDE!!!!!! And the turbo lets you accelerate when you need to. It is a great car, safe, tight, fun. I just bought the car a month ago, not 2003.

Nice Little Car
By lenbauer on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is a great second car for the family or for a college student.In my opinion this car is the Best buy for the money.

Fun on the cheap
By southside rick on 11/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This car is fun to drive, easy to park in the city, and can beat most everything off the green light-- while still providing room for groceries and the baby seat. The interior build quality is quite good for a car that is less than $22,000 with a moon roof. The suspension and 17 inch wheels hold the road beautifuly, and in the city I find the comfort going over potholes quite reasonable for a sporty car. It's a great value for anyone who wants to cheat the ordinary everyday driveing experience, without paying the full freight of a Viper or Corvette.

Poor Gas Milage
By Mike Garren on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This car was rated at about 26 miles per gallon, I have not been able to get above 20 MPG and that was when I never let it go above 2500 RPM.. so very slow starts..and then it only hit 20MPG, avg since I have had it is about 17 MPG. Very poor for small car with 4 cyl engine. I get 25 with my V-6 Chevy S-10 Pick-up 1993 model.