2004 Dodge Neon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Neon model:
Blow Away Others-Not Your Budget
By usaf69 on 12/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I bought this vehicle after doing a lot of research on the internet. And you know what? They were right! This IS the most bang for the buck out there and a quality vehicle to boot. It's track or street ready right from the dealership and there is a ton of aftermarket items available to let you break the speed of sound.

i love this car
By studmasterjj on 12/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

It is very fast and fun to drive. The design is amazing, it has the same seats as the dodge viper. It has a 70,000 bumper to bumper warenty which for a turbo charged car is very rare. It has great handeling and a cool look. I promise you will be happy with this car. It has a very sporty and zippy feel to it but it also it has plenty room for all sizes. Plus for the price, it is unbeatable. able to beat any car in it's class and can out do many cars that are in the upper classes. I rate it a 10!!!

srt4 fun factor
By Aa266 on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

the srt4 is a very fun vehicle.The seats are a bit too much and the exterior is very appealing to the public.The overall feeling of driving this vehicle is very exciting and I look forward in driving the srt4 everyday.

Had a neon before? This is way different
By fishandring on 12/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I am going on one month of ownership and this vehicle handles like a champ! It outperforms all cars under 25000 and most cars under 30000...barring the handling of the miata.

awsome
By gershon on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

this car is fun to drive. Looks very fast the only complain would be that you can't install anything to the engine without messing up the censors.

The little neon that rocks
By JerBear on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased this vehicle on day while visitng a Dodge dealership with a friend interested in buying a truck. I had no intention of buying a new car. The Neon I bought was on the showroom floor and caught my eye immediately. I asked to sit in it. The dealership did me one better. They gave me the keys and told me to take it home for the night. Needless to say, it never made it back to the showroom floor. i signed the papers the next morning and have enjoyed this vehicled ever since. I pleasure to drive. Comfortable, plenty room, GREAT gas mileage and style is incredibly nice. A REAL nice car!!

Performance & good gas mileage
By jrjcloud on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

When driven at 70 on level ground, I have gotten 48 mpg. It has plenty of power when I want it. Best shift points for performance are 30, 55, 85, 115. It would easily do 120 in 4th, but no tachometer. Don't want to over-rev.

awsome car
By richard you aint got on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

handels great nice suspension

SRT-4
By CL20472 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

GREAT TO DRIVE.HAS MORE THAN ENOUGH POWER TO PUT YOU BACK IN YOUR SEAT. HANDLES GREAT EVEN ON THE BANKS OF HOMESTEAD RACEWAY.

I love my neon
By Whine on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

It's a lot of car for a little cost. It is more than worth the price. It handles wonderfully on curves and wet roads. Plus, you look great driving it!