2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 - Consumer Reviews

SRT-4 2.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Manual - (153 reviews )
Sharpie's SRT 4
By Mommie Dearest on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

My SRT 4 has lived up to my expectations. Ordinary driving I am getting about 24 MPG. However, zoomy driving it drops to under 20 rather quickly. I have had more people look at and comment about this car than any car I have ever owned (both young and old). I am 51 years old and I think it is fanastic! It's very compfortable, stylish, fast, feels safe and is just plain fun! No more worries about getting onto the interstate fron an onramp! Believe me!

My SRT
By DodgeRacer on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I have had this car for about 6 weeks, and I am loving every minute of it. Dodge really knows how to design and bolt a car together. The power is awesome. The interior is better than I expected on a economy car. The car looks awesome.

SRT-4
By Hayden Baker on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Car is a blast to drive. When you get into it and feel that turbo kick it, you will probably need new pants. Seats make it very easy to take corners fast with the side support action. Yes the stereo system is not state of the art. But you have that exhaust to listen to.

hot for the price
By IGOFAST on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

try it you will like it

A R Pocket Rocket
By Bob Tues on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This is flat out scary- a real pocket rocket! Reminds me of Carrol Shelby in his prime but sounds like the muscle car of the 60's. Seats let you know you are in a real sports car. Everythng in its size and class just watches as you go by. Not for the timid!

Best Car Ever Owned
By Lex696988 on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I bought my SRT4 in June of 2003 and since then I have put 12000 miles on it and it is still holding up strong and believe me I drive my car hard. This car for a 4 cyclinder turbo really gets the job done!! I have showed up 2003 Mustang GT's and especially my favorite are the 5.0's they hate to see me pass them ;-). But for the money I spent on this car and what it can do there is nothing like it for the price and not only that I don't see anyone with my car. I LOVE BEING THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS ONE. But to end this on the best note, DODGE FINALLY WOKE UP AND STARTED TO MAKE SOME DETROIT MUSCLE AGAIN!!!

Excellent!
By adowdell on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I would highly recamend this car to anyone wanting to have fun!! It's extremely fast, handles great, and get's plenty of looks. I have no major quables except that I would not recamend anyone with over a 37" waiste to get the stock seats. There are huge seat bolsters which are awesome if you fit. It has some wheel hope if ran hard and wheels start to spin. I'm gonna get some new harder engine mounts to help limit that though. other than that great car and lot's of factory upgrades!

I love my SRT-4
By starkie on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Fastest car EVAR! But it really is quick. And quicker when you tinker with it a bit and install some of the avalable MoPar mods. Best bang for the buck on the market.

2004 dodge srt-4
By jim383 on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

this car turns heads and is more roomier than it looks and im 6 ft 1 in tall.i got the optional seat with the side airbagsbecause the viper type seats didnt fit my frameand there more comfortable anyway.I have owned all chrysler hipo cars.63 ply 426 maxi wedge, 68 rr, 70 440 6 pak challenger 73 340 duster, and i fit this car better than some of them.

AWESOME RIDE!!!!!
By loosenut on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

FUN, FAST, easy on the family, and has more than enough room for my family of four. great on both gas mileage and fun. doesnt matter if you are young or old this car is sooo much fun to drive. I love driving this car, my family test drove one for two days we felt it had more than ample room for all of us and our things. great fuel economy with performance of a v8 engine. this car wil be with us for quite some time.