2004 Dodge Neon Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Neon model:
My Neon SXT
By ChrissyCat66 on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Neon and it's not just for teenagers......I'm 37 and I love driving my car and so do my teenagers. It's for grown ups too.

Love this car!
By Girlfriend on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is a hot looking car for not being an import. It handles well and gets great gas milage.

2004 Neon
By sdimig on 12/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Great car. I owned an original Neon and got 165K miles and 10 years of good service out of it. I walked out of the dealer with this one for $13,040 including tax and tags. Did I mention there is a $2500 rebate? The imports (Honda and Toyota) are overrated and overpriced in my opinion. Both the Ford Focus and the Neon are very nice cars for a low price.

The little neon that rocks
By JerBear on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased this vehicle on day while visitng a Dodge dealership with a friend interested in buying a truck. I had no intention of buying a new car. The Neon I bought was on the showroom floor and caught my eye immediately. I asked to sit in it. The dealership did me one better. They gave me the keys and told me to take it home for the night. Needless to say, it never made it back to the showroom floor. i signed the papers the next morning and have enjoyed this vehicled ever since. I pleasure to drive. Comfortable, plenty room, GREAT gas mileage and style is incredibly nice. A REAL nice car!!

awsome
By gershon on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

this car is fun to drive. Looks very fast the only complain would be that you can't install anything to the engine without messing up the censors.

Performance & good gas mileage
By jrjcloud on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

When driven at 70 on level ground, I have gotten 48 mpg. It has plenty of power when I want it. Best shift points for performance are 30, 55, 85, 115. It would easily do 120 in 4th, but no tachometer. Don't want to over-rev.

I love my neon
By Whine on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

It's a lot of car for a little cost. It is more than worth the price. It handles wonderfully on curves and wet roads. Plus, you look great driving it!

happy!
By realbub on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Nothing but a joy

Nice Little Car
By lenbauer on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is a great second car for the family or for a college student.In my opinion this car is the Best buy for the money.

Poor Gas Milage
By Mike Garren on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This car was rated at about 26 miles per gallon, I have not been able to get above 20 MPG and that was when I never let it go above 2500 RPM.. so very slow starts..and then it only hit 20MPG, avg since I have had it is about 17 MPG. Very poor for small car with 4 cyl engine. I get 25 with my V-6 Chevy S-10 Pick-up 1993 model.