Used 2004 Dodge Neon Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Neon model:

GREAT LITTLE NEON SXT
By Sharon S

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my car about 2 months now.I like it very much. Quite alot of room inside so you dont feel cramped. The trunk also has alot of room. The ride is pretty smooth. Seems to handle well in rain. Havent tried snow yet. Im very happy with it and think I made a good choice.

Doors automatically lock at 15 mph. The interior cloth seats are very nice and comfortable. Plenty of leg room.Easy to get in and out of.

Gas milage

First Dodge
By stockholder

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Just picked up my Neon yesterday. I must admit I never could see myself owning a 4 cylinder engine car, but this one has a lot of pep. The salesman put me in the showroom car and then when we figured my 6/2 frame could fit in it. I went outside and picked out my graphite colored car. So far I have driven back and forth to work. But this week I get a chance to really drive it.

I love it when I use my remote to unlock the car that the interior light comes on. Great Safety feature. love the foglights-haven't used them yet. 66 watts of stereo power-AWESOME Light in Trunk,

Put in a Cruise Control Hydraulic lifts for the hood. seperate map lights power seats

Nice Car
By RaiDeRz

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

The car is fun and has good handling going around curves. The car also has a decent sound system.

Sound system, interior design

Exterior isn't strong. Neon has some dents on the driver's side just from leaning on the door.

A step up from my cavalier
By SummergrL1024

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I had a cavalier for four years...lasted me from 97,000 miles to 129,000. I just bought a 2004 neon sxt and I am getting more for my money. For 18,000 (the same price as a sedan cavalier) I am getting a six cd changer, spoiler, sunroof/moonroof..options that would have pushed the price to 20,000 on a cavalier. And I got a great warranty!!! couldn't go wrong.

definitly the details inside the car. I love how they followed the color of the car to the inside of the vehicle. I also love the sound system.

I heard stuff about the oil problems on the car...but all cars are going to have their share of problems. It all depends on how you take car of it. If dodge knew of this I am sure they would have focused on it as a redesign suggestion.

2004 Dodge Neon
By PTLJo

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I just recently purchased my Dodge Neon and so far I have been pleased with its performance. It's nice and roomie on the inside for me and my friends. I think that the front seat comfort is better than backseat comfort. Sound system is great for my ears. I like having 6 disc CD changer as well as tape and AM/FM radio capabilities. It's gas mileage is not as good as previous car (Ford Festiva), but I will get used to it. Plus, I now drive slower to keep the RPM's down and use gas more wisely.

Radio, CD changer and AC

I don't care for the white instrument panel. I wish holes were already in place for the front license plate holder that came with car. I wish it was a hatch back.