Used 2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Dodge Neon - Consumer Reviews

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

SRT-4 2.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Manual - (154 reviews )

SRT-4
By P-38lightning

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

INcredibly fun to drive, and the best performance that you can get in the price range.

Favorite Features

2.4 litre turbo engine

Suggested Improvements

Larger sway bars from factory instead of just upgrade.

A blast to drive.
By SDWE61988

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This thing is a rocket. Everyone I have taken for a test drive says the same thing. "Oh my god!". I have teken a couple Corvette owners and Mustang owners. They all very impressed with the acceration. This car is the best bang for the buck value around in my opinion. While the Viper style seats are tight, They are comfortable. I think the interier is just as good as the imports, dispite all the critics comments. I would recomend this car to anyone who is looking for a fun vehicle.

Favorite Features

The power, the sound of the exhuast, the looks

Suggested Improvements

The turn Radius is terrible, Wider tires.

Damm Fast Car
By GOTNEON

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I am a previous 01 Neon R/T owner and decided to take the whole neon onwership to a new level. Loved my R/T and got use to a neons quirks/problems. From mile one on my SRT I noticed a dramatic increase in handling ability and most of all POWER. Holy Horses Batman!!!! this car has POWER... Been able to walk away from WRX's, STANG GT's, and new ZZZZ's. And SRT can do this factory stock. Can't wait to add stage 3 (300hp/320TQ at wheels) and mess with VET's and Cobra's. Ought to give them a good run.

Favorite Features

Sound of Exhaust...Sound of Exhaust...Also sound of Engine and turbo is pretty sweet. NO TURBO LAG!!! Modability

Suggested Improvements

Handling could be a bit better, but is awsome when compared to other neons. Wider stock tires. A selection of rim styles. Cruise Control...better gas mileage

Dogde neon rating
By ljl1225

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

the dodge neon is comfortable to drive -

Favorite Features

I like the automatic truck opener

Suggested Improvements

I don't know what I would improve - I purchased the car because of the features - the style- and comfort

Best Performance Bargain of the Decade
By Lee2220

2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This car's speed scares the crap out of me. Great performance/acceleration and supurb handling as well as braking. The stock 230 horses under the hood will melt the plastic off the front bumber in this great compact. The acceleration is as good if not better than new stock Mustang Mach 1's, Nissan Z's and the comparable WRX. The anti- lock brakes will stop the car in no time. This thing is treasure found in a chest. The best investment I have ever bought! Althought I don't suggest tyring 150 mph on the freeway, this car is capable of it!

Favorite Features

Turbo boost guage, viper style seats, good stock sound system and reversed guages. Great exterior; front and rear bumpers, side skirts, rims and rear spoiler for a that aftermarket look straight from the facory. And of corse, the turbocharger.

Suggested Improvements

I've make K&N cold intake mod's that seriouly improved flow to the turbo. Plans include Mopar statge 2 upgrade and possibly stage 3 when released. A nice compliment to the yellow paint would be chrome 18's.