2004 Dodge Neon Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Neon model:
fun+fast+roomy
By Dan101 on 04/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I think it's a great all around car it's easy on gas yet has the zip of a sport car and the room do get the groceries

all around functional vehicle
By pc074 on 04/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This vehicle is the commute I've been looking for. I am not spenting 35 bucks a pop to fill-it. It gets me to and from where I want to go. It feels good to keep it simple. My SUV was driving me to the poor house! Instead I bought a townhouse in Florida with my gas and car savings.

SXT
By TheCube17 on 03/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I got this car in August, and have put about 15k miles on it so far and im only in april. but this car is BLAST! passing cars is easy and i love to here that engine scream entering from a onramp. the only bad thing i have notice is wind noise when all the windows are up, and road noise, espically in rain.

NEON SXT Sun and Fun 5spd
By willchadfuller on 03/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The suspention is inbetween sporty and smooth. The engine has good power with the 5spd manual and it shifts fairly smooth. I get approx. 30.5 mpg. Interior room is good and the seats are much more comfortable than import models. The cloth the seats are made of is kind of cheap. Most cars i test drove in this price range had the same type of seat cloth or even worse of a material. This car is very fun to drive. The only negative things i have to say after owning the car for 1 month is there is a slight rattle coming from the rear deck when I play the stereo loud, the transmission is kind of loud and the road noise is kind of irritating.

Love It
By DustinSizem on 03/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I totally love my car! I got this car for my first car, I got the electric blue and boy does it stand out! My front end drags alot and I am going to have to get the paint touched up but that is the only complaint I have.

So far, so good!
By SXTDriver on 03/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I've only driven a few hundred miules thus far, so of course this review is brief, and limited to my inital impressions. Style - Great! Dodge has done a great job of keeping a somewhat old design looking fresh and stylish Ride/Handling - Great! Smooth and quiet for a car in this class. Power - I'm still breaking the car in, but so far - more than adequete. Quality/Durability - The big question mark...I'll let y'all know as time passes Cargo/Space - Extremely roomy: I'm 6'2, and have plenty of wiggle room! Price/Features - Almost unbeatable - loaded to the gills, my Neon cost less than 13K after rebates/minimal haggling!

curvechasing
By richard noggin on 03/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

after getting a new rt neon and changing the stock factory junk brakes the car handles fairly well,for cornering and countersteering the suspension is the same as the older neon acer's after 10k miles of hard driving and 2 sets of front tires it still handles and feels like new.next car will be the srt4,this was just a wait for one to come down closer to 20

This is the best!!!
By Kcarneiro on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have only had my car about for abouut 2 1/2 weeks and I love it! It looks, good runs good, and great on gas. What else could you ask for!! The radio sounds awsome.

good little car..
By verbalbliss on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

nice little car if you dont plan on driving a truck or suv while getting to know this little guy it does handle well and speed is not an option overall its somthing so far i can live with...

Rock
By loploplop on 02/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I'll stick with 'em till they die.