2003 Dodge Neon 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Visibility quite poor

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan - Consumer Review

Visibility quite poor
By gigi on

2003 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

For shorter drivers I feel as if I'm sitting on the floor, I cannot see hood and visibility, frame thickness between windows, has almost cost me 3 wrecks in 1 1/2 years. The gas milage they advertise is not quite accurate.;-( And it has locked me out with car running with the electronic door lock settings! Please keep spare key handy!When cold the engine has a loud tick as if ready to throw a rod and the brakes squeal when wet or cold. They say this is normal? Why only front power windows? And the front window keeps coming off track. Glove box too small can barely fit gloves and owners manual inside! And a real neck breaker to view cd changer.Impossible to clean between front seats.

Favorite Features

Cute! A real looker! Has get up and go.Love the trunk access through back seats. Love front side window defrosters.

Suggested Improvements

Thinner framing around windows to see around corners. Bigger space between seats so you can get a cleaning tool in.Bigger glove box! Could get better gas milage for a 4 cylinder. Make drivers seat with a lifter and more head room! More head room!