My wife is due to have our 2nd child
(in 2 years..) any day now. All we had
so far was a pickup truck :D So we went
out and bought this car.
I live in Alaska (ok, you can release
your breath now). And, I work less then
a mile away from home. We bought this
car on October 8th @ 33 miles. It now
have 298 miles.
1. Fast heating for front (not back)
2. Nice sports look.
3. Decent tires.
4. Handles well in rain.
1. CD Changer is safty hazard.
2. Missing decent acceleration and
3. Missing rear wipers.
4. Back spoiler is a safy hazard.
5. Not enough leg room in front & back.
6. Broken Air Controls.
7. Ships with cracked windshields.
8. Missing rear power windows.
9. Very poor gas milage.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.