2003 Dodge Neon Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Neon model:
Solar Yellow to my Eyes
By sportster97 on 09/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased 2003, 11 miles, Solar Yellow SXT 5spd at invoice and revieved what I wanted on trade-in. I just can't keep my eyes of the Solar Yellow paint. Interstate driving was smooth and enjoyable at 75mph. Stock stereo decent. Slate interior attractive. I found seats to be comfortable, and plenty of places to store items. Easy access in & out of the back seats. Plenty of trunk space. Keyless entry nice bonus. Will use Royal Purple synthetic oil @ 3000 miles to add years to engines life. Two thumbs up from me. :)

SO FAR SO GOOD !
By keck on 09/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first NEON , not my first chrysler product. I bought it for the price ( I work for D/C ) employee discount and all that . so far so good . it has 9500 mi only a loose door check I fixed it myself witha 10mm socket. it is getting about 34 mpg now , it has gotten better it was 31 when i first checked .

my 2003 neon
By Bens4A on 09/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I recently bought a 2003 neon. I have never really liked neons in the past, so I was sure that I wouldn't want one. When I saw this car for the first time, I actually was impressed. The body style and interior were nice. The car drives good, and it has more power than I expected. I am very satisfied with this car.

Owner
By Karin L. Dulaban on 08/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I like the comfort and the sound system. When the air conditioner is on, it seems to drag a little. Drive's good in pouring rain, not much hydroplaning.

Been in the shop 4 times.
By AMP on 08/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car to drive back and forth from college and home which is a 400 mile trip. This car was fine for the first eight months of ownership. It has real hesitation starting sometimes, chugs and has been in the shop 4 times because the engine light comes on. I feel this car has faulty craftsmanship and low quality parts.

This is a Great Car.
By kysfm on 08/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This a great car to drive. It looks like a sports car without the expense of owning one. It has a powerful engine for a 4 Cylinder car. I got my car from 0 to 60 in about 5 and 1/3 seconds. Good on turns. Nice Stereo system, six speakers, cd player, good range on FM and AM stations. Nice trunk space.

Lovin' my R/T
By LAP on 08/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Overall I have been very pleased with the purchase of my R/T. It's loaded including side impact air bags, key- less entry, traction control, pwr moonroof, CD changer, etc. and the price tag was still under $20,000. It also has good gas mileage, sporty looks, more spacious interior than I was expecting and can handle my aggressive driving habits. The only downfall....it doesn't hold it's value!

Great inexpensive car
By jcompos on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've only had this car for 3 weeks, but I'm already in love with it. It's a great, sporty little car. When the Neons first came out, I thought they were ugly and didn't have any pep to them. Well, I'm wrong. They have changed the look of the car and they have more power than expected.

First New Car
By Michael N. on 08/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I studdied alot of cars and this one just stood out. All of the features and rebates made this car a real winner. The performance is great with the 5 speed and i love the standard six cd changer. All in all the best $14000 I ever spent.

Bad Car!
By Stef4551 on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This vehicle is a piece of garbage! Ever since I have Had mine it has been nothing but problems. It has been in the shop 5 times. The car shakes everytime you come to a stop, it has had to have 2 batteries replaced in it, it has completly shut-off after it is started, ( Happened twice), and the a/c constantly runs, even when in the off position. I would not suggest any one to by this car.