2003 Dodge Neon SRT-4 - Consumer Reviews

SRT-4 2.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Manual - (45 reviews )
SRT4
By Moparmike98 on 04/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This car is amazing, I tested the SRT4 against the Civic Si and Focus SVT and they couldn't even come close.

Fast fast fast
By Paul544 on 03/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This car is fast. It's rating of 214hp is way low. This thing moves out like a big V8. Fun to drive and race. The worst thing about this car is the front seats. Unless you have one skinny ass, you just won't fit. I am working on ways of "bending" the hip huggers down because it is downright uncomfortable to drive as it is now. But other than that this car rocks!!!! Can't wait for the upgrades to hit the market. I think Dodge has only scraped the surface of this car's real performance. SMOKIN'!!!!!

Perfect $20K Road Racer
By CHARGED UP!! on 03/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I have owned this Rocket Car for nearly a month, and I still CAN'T BELIEVE how good a job Dodge's designers did on this one! They have created the PERFECT SPORTS VEHICLE. It accelerates like a Rocket Car, corners like it was welded to the Switchback Road, rides like a Class Sports Car, brakes like an Indy Car! The Perfect Sports Car, plus it is a decent four door sedan with a large trunk and good fuel economy. It has great style inside and out, and the quality of materials and of build are unmatched by any car near this price. Its Look, Sound and Performance attract the attention of every citizen in the area.

SRT-4
By kc9id on 03/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Fun to drive! Awesome power that requires some skill to maximize. Handling is excellent with a touch of understeer. Finish and fit seems to be very good. This is not a quiet car to drive. It sounds like it runs, fast! I did not find the exhaust to be objectionable after a 1500 mile drive returning from Florida where I purchased it.

Wow
By Jon B on 02/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Neon SRT-4 SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

For the money this car cannot be ebat