2003 Dodge Neon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Neon model:
Wow
By Jon B on 02/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

For the money this car cannot be ebat

mostly positive
By dimples052000 on 01/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased a 2003 sxt 4 door in october. I haven't had any problems with the car. The gas mileage really needs to be worked on. I have a friend who drives a 1995 neon and she gets better gas mileage than me. Even the chevy cavy's got better gas mileage. The car handles curves and turns like a dream.

Dodge Neon
By westernmeadowlark on 12/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought a 2003 Dodge Neon SXT. What a great, fun car to drive. Plenty of features with plenty of zip. Great Buy for the price!

This car is alright
By jhill2456 on 12/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I got more than I bagained for with this vehicle. I tried looking for all that I wanted with the Civic, Corolla, Focus, and Jetta. It gave gave me all of that with a nice price. Yeah there is noise but it is awesome to drive.

confused
By truclippfan on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

well my experience with this car is on a so so basis. because it really is a good car to drive with a slick built of the car. nice power for a small car . but when it comes to maitainace it really dont fit for the price range. you will indeed spend more on keeping the car running then what u paid for the vehicle.so in all i am confused with the purchase of my dodge neon.

I miss my 2000 5M Neon!
By JCE20902 on 12/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Neon SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I had a purple 2000 Neon with the 5 speed. I bought it for commuting, but quickly discovered that it was a blast to drive. The interior is very intuitive and the cupholders are wonderful. The sound system was incredible for a base model. Why do people trash Neons and their owners???

A sporty gem
By JMD on 11/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I recently purchased a 2003 Neon SXT. I found this car to be value-packed and priced better than many of the imports. It feels like a more substantial car than the Nissan Sentra and Mazda Protege' and costs thousands less (with available 2K rebate) than the 2003 Toyota Corolla (still a very dull car, particularly the interior) and Honda Civic.

Eh
By Jorus on 10/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Frankly, this car really didn't light my fire. I really would've rather gone with a Ford Focus or Mazda Protege for the money.

Good Value
By PA DAWG on 10/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Car has worked real efficiently. I drive lots of miles each day and I needed a reliable inexpensive mode of transportation. It has a sporty feel and corners very well for an economy car. The sound system is impressive as well.

It's a great car
By the marty on 09/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Bought an SXT neon with the 4 speed automatic trans everyone complains about. It is quite a bit slower than the manual, but about the same as other automatics in it's class and not all that slow. Passing power is very good. Gas mileage isn't that good. About 23 mpg. It could be better. It's a pleasure to drive this car. It handles like a sports car and the brakes are incredible. Try one - you'll like it.