2003 Dodge Neon Consumer Reviews 14

2003 Dodge Neon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Neon model:
Best Sport Compact on the Market
By SRT TURBO on 06/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I have 3000 miles on this vehicle. I have had a small oil leak & the shift linkage seems to be very notchy when downshifting, has a little more body roll than expected, other than that this car looks, performs & sounds like no other on the market. I get approx. 20mpg, but the more you kick in the 14psi of boost the mileage is noticeably less.Dodge is now offering stageI & stageII turbo kits that make this car close to 300HP!!!!!!! Car is well worth the $19,995 sticker price.

SRT-4 Life
By Srt-4 lIFE on 06/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I remember in 2000 reading an article on Dodge bringing a supercharged Neon to the market. At the time I owned a first generation Neon, and was very satisfied,but I new I had to get it.I waited to hear more of this car but nothing, so I forgot about it. Finally in 2002 I read about Dodge unveilig of the turbocharged SRT-4. All I could do was hope that it was as good as they made it out to be. Dodge you have made me proud to own one.The design may not be all new, but it turns a lot of heads. I am constantly being complemented on my car, and respected by street racers.When I am driving my car all that comes to mind is sweeeet! The Dodge SRT-4 Rocks!!!!!

The amazing Neon SXT
By Lonelyrider on 06/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is my second new car, used to own a new Saturn SL2 , which I trade-in for this new Neon. I took advantage of a 25 hundred bucks rebate. So far, I just made 12 hundred miles with it, and it's really fun to drive with plenty of power, even though this one is an automatic one vs. the previous manual shifted. The seats are very comfortable, the stereo is amazing -don't need to spend extra money on another - So far, breaks are pretty good.

Love car, love price
By mt2 on 06/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This car is designed for me, willow springs, street fun, rallies. Best car up to $35K!! I love the race seats - esp on high speed continuous turns. I love the brakes, stops absolutely straight. I love the power to weight (the "real" power to weight ratio). I love the looks, and the attention from everyone. I love the four door race car!!

2003 Neon
By ufarab on 06/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Fun car to drive. Mileage could be better (26.5 on highway). Add power windows to rear. Exterior road noise too load. Otherwise, I like the car.

Not Dissapointed
By Davkuy on 06/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I am a return Neon buyer who learned an important lesson recently about buying a car based on reliability alone. I tried to buy a 03 Corolla, and found that its reliable as long as you keep it out of the wind and off the highway. My 99 Neon did better in most respects. I now have a 03 Neon SXT, and I love it. I cant say it will last me as long as the Toyota would, but at least it will be an easier commute.

A steal @ $9995
By sweaterlover on 06/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We happened upon a Dodge Neon looking for basic tranportation, and walked away with a steal. With a sticker price of $15460, it is overpriced, but when the deal discounted the cae, including a $2500 rebate, down to $9995, no one could pass this up. With a manual transmission at that price, many may pass it up, but a manual makes the car more fun to drive, as it is slightly underpowered (been driving a 200 horsepower van for years).

only my opinion
By hdcon88 on 06/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Well this is our third neon we owned We shopped around a lot and found very few neons on lots in our area as well as several states while we were in, the reason we bought another neon was the fact that the only way to get anything out of it in resale was to deal only with dodge again,because no one else would give us over 2000 for our 99 neon with 77000 miles on it.Well as for the new car my wife likes it so far ( only 200 miles) but my biggest complaint is the seats are not very forgiving or supportive for my 6'6"

Fast
By iowaSRT-4 on 05/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I just bought mine and only have a couple miles on it. I guess some of the big things that need to change are; Add Cruise Control! If with the sporty attitude of the car, Cruise would still be nice. The front seats are very supportive and do their job very well, but they are hard to get in and out of. You have to tilt the wheel out of the way just to get in and out of the car. The Sound that this car makes is worth any of the things listed above. The way it pops and crackles in between shifts and while off the gas is unlike anything in the 4 cylinder market.

Bang for the Buck!
By dwood1999 on 05/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I haven't driven many cars, the SRT-4 is only my second automobile, but I really like this car. This car is for someone who mostly wants a sports car, but wants to be practical. I've gotten 30MPG on the freeway driving like a lesser endowed person, but when you got it you can't help but race around where ever you go. For the money can't get a faster car, it's alot of BANG for the BUCK!