2003 Dodge Neon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Neon model:
13.8 in 1/4 mile all stock!
By pectorals on 07/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Very fast and stylish for the money even with dealer mark-ups. I would recommend this car over WRX and EVO.

A great value
By stennett on 07/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased this car from the dealership I used to work for and it was a great buy even without the dealer rebate. The SXT gives you almost all the features you want for a great price. I recommend the tilt and cruise as a must have item. I'd buy another one, but get the RT instead for the handling and ABS features.

Fun car
By Archer75 on 07/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon R/T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Great car, lots of features. Much better value than the Honda Civic or the Toyota Corolla and it's a blast to drive. The RT has alot of power, though i'd like to see that power in the SXT model.

SRT-4 is AWSOME
By Simon Starkie on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This is the ost fun I've had for years.

my neon sport
By lisadm on 07/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

this is a very good car .i have one thing i have problems with since ive gotten the car the tires seem to always get low on air in the front.other then that its great.

The Customer Loses
By The Customer Loses on 07/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The car only has 5000 miles and the brakes make noise. The car has been back 3 times for this problem and the area rep from Chrysler states that this is normal. I didn't know noise from the brakes was an available option.

200 Horses of Iron
By Kevin Parrish on 07/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I rote a review on the Mazdaspeed Protege and well this Dodge is the Best car ever. Its fast its quick its cofrontable. Its nice lokkin. Its the perfect car for American people. Dont go after Japaneese or European carz. Help Americas econimy by uying American Muscle. The real Muscle Carr.

Great Car
By way2fast59 on 07/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

For under 20K, I do not think you could ask for anything better. The only problem was that the sales rep that sold me the car did not know ANYTHING about the SRT-4. All in all, I am pleased with the performance of the car. Just keep your foot out of the gas.

Wonderful car
By rick78 on 07/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The accelarating is much better that honda's & tooyota's

Fast and Furious killer foundation
By celsius on 06/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

The sole point of buying this car was to get the fastest stock vehicle for my money (limit $30,000). The looking started a couple of years ago, and covered the RSX, RSX Type-S, WRX, WRX STi, and the new Z. With 0-60 from 5.4 - 5.9, and 14 sec 1/4 mi @ 102, the SRT-4 blew everything else away in it's price range ($19,500), let alone $10000 above. Now I can have the dealership install the future stage 3 Mopar kit which will take it over 400hp and it will still be under the 7yr/70,000 warranty. Warning: this car cruises at 100mph like it was 60, and doesn't even strain at 140. Rock on Dodge!