2003 Dodge Neon Sedan Consumer Reviews 12

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2003 Dodge Neon SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Neon model:
Nice ride
By tuda on 03/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

yo i got one of these bad boys and what i did with it is i put a cold air intake in there a supercharger and a whole lot of other stuff. Put 2 15's in the back and i got some 12 in rims that stick out like 10 in. Handling is awsome and it races better than any other Civic out there.. and all this for 12 g's. So all you Civic lovers ill see you all later cause this Neon will burn all of you.

I Like It
By mdlunde on 03/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

To date, I have had no problems. I wish I would have ordered the cruise control though.

Kicks Butt!
By oOMocKerOo on 03/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My experience with Neons didn't start off that great. I had a 1997 Plymouth Neon DOHC 150-hp engine. It was fun to drive and I frequently smoked Hondas and Focuses. The big problem I had was reliability. This doesn't seem to be a problem with my new 2003 R/T. Very sleek and great looking. I recommend it to all!

Neon
By challenger on 03/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is my second Neon, it is a much better car than my '98. Smoother, quieter,better build quality, very fun to drive,better fuel economy than my '98 Neon 5-speed, just an all around nicer car. I also have a Mazda 323, which doesn't hold a candle to my Neon. Any friends or family that have ridden in it can't get over the room, ride, and comfort, and my friends with V8 powered SUV's are embarassed after engaging in a little stoplight gran prix. Finally, take a look at the price compared compact cars of similar refinement and performance, and you will agree the neon is one of the best values around.

Incredible value and fun to drive
By rdolores on 02/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased a 2003 Neon SXT with 4-speed auto for my wife. For $12,159 got 6- speaker stereo w/ CD, pwr windows, pwr locks, pwr mirrors, alum whls, tilt whl, keyless entry, pwr trunk, lo- profile tires, tach. What a value! Handles like a sports car. Very comfortable. Great sounding stereo.

Worth A Test Drive
By MR772 on 02/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have a 2000 neon bought new. Great car got fully loaded with all options except anti-lock breaks for a little over 12k. This car can stop on a dime. Great sound system. Great hp for a car in its class. have only had a few minor problems in 3 years and 60k miles. Best car with most options for the money (try finding a civic ex for the same price). get the manual transmission its the only one worth buying.

mostly positive
By dimples052000 on 01/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased a 2003 sxt 4 door in october. I haven't had any problems with the car. The gas mileage really needs to be worked on. I have a friend who drives a 1995 neon and she gets better gas mileage than me. Even the chevy cavy's got better gas mileage. The car handles curves and turns like a dream.

Dodge Neon
By westernmeadowlark on 12/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought a 2003 Dodge Neon SXT. What a great, fun car to drive. Plenty of features with plenty of zip. Great Buy for the price!

This car is alright
By jhill2456 on 12/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I got more than I bagained for with this vehicle. I tried looking for all that I wanted with the Civic, Corolla, Focus, and Jetta. It gave gave me all of that with a nice price. Yeah there is noise but it is awesome to drive.

confused
By truclippfan on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

well my experience with this car is on a so so basis. because it really is a good car to drive with a slick built of the car. nice power for a small car . but when it comes to maitainace it really dont fit for the price range. you will indeed spend more on keeping the car running then what u paid for the vehicle.so in all i am confused with the purchase of my dodge neon.