2003 Dodge Neon Sedan Consumer Reviews 11

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Neon model:
Not Dissapointed
By Davkuy on 06/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I am a return Neon buyer who learned an important lesson recently about buying a car based on reliability alone. I tried to buy a 03 Corolla, and found that its reliable as long as you keep it out of the wind and off the highway. My 99 Neon did better in most respects. I now have a 03 Neon SXT, and I love it. I cant say it will last me as long as the Toyota would, but at least it will be an easier commute.

A steal @ $9995
By sweaterlover on 06/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We happened upon a Dodge Neon looking for basic tranportation, and walked away with a steal. With a sticker price of $15460, it is overpriced, but when the deal discounted the cae, including a $2500 rebate, down to $9995, no one could pass this up. With a manual transmission at that price, many may pass it up, but a manual makes the car more fun to drive, as it is slightly underpowered (been driving a 200 horsepower van for years).

only my opinion
By hdcon88 on 06/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Well this is our third neon we owned We shopped around a lot and found very few neons on lots in our area as well as several states while we were in, the reason we bought another neon was the fact that the only way to get anything out of it in resale was to deal only with dodge again,because no one else would give us over 2000 for our 99 neon with 77000 miles on it.Well as for the new car my wife likes it so far ( only 200 miles) but my biggest complaint is the seats are not very forgiving or supportive for my 6'6"

Easy on a daily commute
By ricoy on 05/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Bought an SXT 2003. Great to drive on a daily basis. Mileage could be better. Gas tank should be bigger! I have not been able to put more than 9 gallons of gas.(or maybe it is my Neon only). Great sund system.

Great Car
By Wolfman in AL on 05/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is an exceptionally FUN car to drive!! It does handle like a sports car. I have put 11K miles on it in 4 1/2 months, and have had NO problems, most of this is Hi-way driving at 75+MPH and I'm getting aprox 27+MPG. The interior is well laid out and has great ergonomics. The road noise at hi- way speeds is a little loud (but the stereo makes it disappear ;) ). Overall GREAT CAR

A GREAT FIRST NEW CAR
By Rich in Pa. on 05/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this 2003 neon back in Oct. 2002, and haven't had any problems as of yet. I would say to all this is a very good car to consider.

03 SXT
By 03DODGESXT on 03/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I am glad I bought a 2003 NEON SXT. I am within my budget. It is the second most inexpensive vehicle in this category when compared to Civic LX, Corolla S, Protege LX, Focus SE, Lancer, and Elantra GLS. I was going to buy an Elantra, but the insurance was to high. The fuel rating in the sticker said 33 MPG. I think it's less than that. I have to refill the gas tank for every 265 miles driven. I may sell my NEON in exchange for a fuel economy car.

2003 Neon SXT
By clockit1 on 03/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Wait for the promos / discounts and grab one. Features vs. Price - this car is an exceptional value. Fun to drive and responsive. Great sound system and inside much roomier and better thought out than it's competitors. Don't listen to the reviewers touting the imports - cost vs. value vs. cost to own - this car rates at the top. The sticker may say 16k, but wait for the right promo and you'll grab one for 11k - see if Toyota will give you this much car for that price - not on your life!

so far so good
By MAT on 03/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

i have had my neon SXT for several months now and haven't found any big poblems with it. my wife and i needed a reliable car that we could afford and i wasn't willing to have a traditional sedan yet. the Neon looks and feel sporty compared to other cars in its class and we are very happy with it so far

Neon Sxt
By caliroller on 03/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Real road rocket, strap yourself in for a fun, fast ride.