2003 Dodge Neon Sedan Consumer Reviews 10

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2003 Dodge Neon SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Neon model:
Great Car
By bltkate on 08/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We have two 2003 neons and even though we have had bigger and better vehicles the gas mileage and economy of these cars is better than any truck or suv. Fun to drive and you do not have to watch the fuel gauge go down rapidly after it reaches half full.

So far so good
By Angnwy on 08/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My neon so far has been alright. However at 42 miles I noticed a small transmission lea k so I took it to the dealership to have it looked at and it turned out that the casing around the transmission was to porus and it was seeping fluid though. TO repair the problem they had to replace the whole transmission I am a little scared that I might have gotton a lemon but I am remaining hopeful.

Very good car
By TommyBoy on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Its a good car. it handles very well. The fuel is awesome. you do not have to spend a lot of money on fuel. very very comfortable. The interior design is fun, sleek, roomy. It's a very good car and it's price very well

A great value
By stennett on 07/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased this car from the dealership I used to work for and it was a great buy even without the dealer rebate. The SXT gives you almost all the features you want for a great price. I recommend the tilt and cruise as a must have item. I'd buy another one, but get the RT instead for the handling and ABS features.

Fun car
By Archer75 on 07/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Great car, lots of features. Much better value than the Honda Civic or the Toyota Corolla and it's a blast to drive. The RT has alot of power, though i'd like to see that power in the SXT model.

my neon sport
By lisadm on 07/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

this is a very good car .i have one thing i have problems with since ive gotten the car the tires seem to always get low on air in the front.other then that its great.

The Customer Loses
By The Customer Loses on 07/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The car only has 5000 miles and the brakes make noise. The car has been back 3 times for this problem and the area rep from Chrysler states that this is normal. I didn't know noise from the brakes was an available option.

Wonderful car
By rick78 on 07/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The accelarating is much better that honda's & tooyota's

The amazing Neon SXT
By Lonelyrider on 06/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is my second new car, used to own a new Saturn SL2 , which I trade-in for this new Neon. I took advantage of a 25 hundred bucks rebate. So far, I just made 12 hundred miles with it, and it's really fun to drive with plenty of power, even though this one is an automatic one vs. the previous manual shifted. The seats are very comfortable, the stereo is amazing -don't need to spend extra money on another - So far, breaks are pretty good.

2003 Neon
By ufarab on 06/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Fun car to drive. Mileage could be better (26.5 on highway). Add power windows to rear. Exterior road noise too load. Otherwise, I like the car.