Used 2003 Dodge Neon Sedan Consumer Reviews - 127 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan

View reviews for a specific Neon model:

The car that keep the faith
By Steve

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My Step Dad bought this 2003 Dodge Neon for me after being sick, lost my job and almost lost my life. I went bankrupt after working the entire time. I regained my health and paid my Step Dad back. This car had 23,000 when i got it, the odometer now reads 279,844 as I write this. I been faithful with oil changes and replaced the drivers side front wheel bearing and had rear wheel bearings and brakes changed, front brakes also. Changed a radiator and other minor things . This little Dodge is still going strong! Stronger then me! I'll keep this car until I drop or it does. It has been reliable and has gotten me through so much. It has been the best vehicle I've ever had. It has dings on it now but so do I. That's why this car keep the faith, it's truly been a blessing from the good Lord:)

I love this Car.....!
By beecoolbreeze

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have a 2003 SE with the 4 speed automatic even though I couldn't choose auto in the model type so I put manual and I love it. I bought it with 44,200 and It has 47,655 miles on it without any problems except oil change. The car is structurally and mechanically sound. No problems at all.

Fuel economy, nimbleness, lightweight, looks like it has a smile.

Wish the R/T 150 hp version came with an automatic.

So far so good :D
By kennysdead

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The reviews I've read were either amazing or money pit. I got lucky and so far nothing is wrong with it and its at 100,000 on engine. I did buy this from a mechanic though so I could trust that it wouldn't break down. This was my first car too.

Soft seats, nice outside appearance, the middle console feature where when you open it up, it folds all the way back and becomes a tissue and cup holder.

Nothing that I don't like about.

Dont Ever Buy A Doge Neon!!!
By dodgeneonsux

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

i bought my 2003 doge neon with 98k miles on it. i thought this would be a perfect car if i took care of it, and always did the normal maintenance. i was VERY WRONG! this car is nothing but a money pit. and you will put every cent you have into garage bills. i only owned this car for one year. and i probably spent $15 thousand dollars in repairs. it was breaking down at least once a month. when it hit 120k miles the tranny went. when the mechanic told me it will cost $2000 to fix it. i decided to sell it. TRUST ME WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT BUY THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

none this car is the worst car i ever owned

everything

GREAT RELIABLE CAR AT 200K
By haydenburtal

2003 Dodge Neon Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Iv'e had my 2003 dodge neon SE for 4 years and put 200,000 miles on it. Oter than replacing the tranny at 100k miles (under warranty) ive had nothing but great gas mileage, luxary, compfort, and everything.