2002 Dodge Neon Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Neon model:
All Around Winner
By PVF on 01/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Dodge Neon Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I researched the Neon R/T and other cars in it's class and found no other car with such good looks (inside and outside), features and performance for the price. The car is truely loaded and with a little extra money you can get a truely great sound system and sunroof! But the best part is driving it. The car is quick the steering and braking systems are excellent and the suspension is perfectly tuned.

Not Satisfied
By hoody19 on 01/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Dodge Neon Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first new car, and it will be my last new car from Dodge. I bought this brand new, and have had troubles from the begining. My car rattles from all corners of the car, and all 4 doors. Not a big deal you might say. But when u can hear the rattling over the stereo, it can drive u insane.

Great Car for Small $$$
By Apex on 01/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Dodge Neon Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned this car for a little over a year. 0 Problems with it. Great Fit and Finish, great interior fabrics. Overall very nice layout. Would recommend this car to anyone looking for a small car with midsize interior room, fun to drive, with great reliability.

great car
By crazyneon on 11/08/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Dodge Neon Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

when i was searching for a new car the neon r/t had it all the power the comfort all for less than any other car. the car is quicker than road tests show i am very please with this car

A Great Driver
By PAL on 10/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Dodge Neon Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Other than the hassles with the initial purchase from a deceatful dealership, the car itself has been truely suprising. Bought as a future long distance daily driver with hopes of economy and good gas mileage....and can you believe it they are all true. The car is exactly as it spells out in the brochure.

My new baby
By Sara2racy4u on 10/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first real new car and I love it. this car has a great look to it

car's great-dealership is not
By cuddlecat on 09/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

the car runs great! I'm very pleased with the car itself. I traded a Dodge Stratus in for this and I am very confident with my decision. However if I were to reccommend buying a dodge product- do not but from Dambrosios Dodge. I am very unhappy with my entire sale and the salesman I dealt with. Luckily the car is worth having, because I almost didn't buy it at all because of the dealership.

Been in shop 4 x's since 5/02
By Vern on 08/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Neon Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I am filling this car up every two days, the dealer doesn't seem to think there is a problem. I wrote a letter to daimlerchrysler (ceo) and hoped that this would get resolved, unfortunately after this 4th time in the shop, it still does the same thing. I am fed up with this car.

Great
By fst_sxt on 07/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love my neon. I think that everyone under estimates the car. It is american made. I have owned one every year and I think that I will buy the srt-4

02 Dodge Neon SXT
By Ryan Tanner on 07/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Neon Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I am very satisfied with my new car. It handles very well. I think is is the best car out of all the compact cars made. #2 was the civic. There are a lot of aftermarket parts available for the neon. I have put a lot of performance parts on it and it drives a lot better than any other car I have had. The price was great and I had the first sxt in central Ohio