2001 Dodge Neon 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - I love my R/T

2001 Dodge Neon - Consumer Review

2001 Dodge Neon Highline SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love my R/T
By becksr/t on

2001 Dodge Neon Highline SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

If you like to pull onto the highway with confidence that you can merge without getting rear ended, this car is for you. I haven't taken it to the 1/4 mile yet, but it has all kinds of power. If you want to lay down some rubber you'll have to push the trac-off button. But the traction control will be a big plus when I do hit the strip, in a couple weeks. If you are over six feet you might not be comfortable. The wheels aren't that hard to clean. They're clear coat so just spray on some mean green scrub for 10 seconds with a sponge & hose off good. For a compact car, you couldn't ask for more, sporty, fast, yet toddler friendly.

Favorite Features

Wheels, the really spoky ones. Keyless entry. 4-disc CD changer The wing. It looks good and sets it apart. I have only seen a couple,ever like that. Most Neons have wings that go up. This one is flat.

Suggested Improvements

Mine doesn't have leather, it has cloth. But I have never seen the Ram.s heads embossed in black cloth before. So it at least is better than the run of the mill cloth.