2001 Dodge Neon Consumer Review: Best Bang for Buck!

2001 Dodge Neon - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Best Bang for Buck!
By 2001NeonES on

2001 Dodge Neon Highline SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

When deciding on a small car to transport my newborn child and keep that mess out of my show car I looked at all the small compacts. After driving them all I drove a Neon. When you get in the car you forget you're in a "Neon" and it resembles a high end sedan. Engine power is ok, but with a few bolt ons the car will easily hang with the everyday Honda. Handling rivals my old mustang and the looks of this car are definatly Mopar. I love the looks I get when passing people on the highway or when I'm in a parking lot and have people ask "Is that a Neon?!"

3-speed Auto, its definatly better than any other automatic I've driven lately. 2.0L Engine, 130hp (rated) and dyno'd at 101whp 99wtq is far beyond anything that the competition offers in a stock package.

Better marketing campaign to wein the Neon away from a girly school car to the sport compact competion it is already leading.