2000 Dodge Neon 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Great car for the money

2000 Dodge Neon - Consumer Review

2000 Dodge Neon ES 4dr Sedan

Great car for the money
By ambersheree on

2000 Dodge Neon ES 4dr Sedan

I bought this car almost 2 years ago with 27,000 miles on it for $4500. A Dodge Neon was the last thing that I thought I would buy, but it was in my price range, and I didn't have a lot of time to shop around. My Neon now has about 55,000 miles on it, and the only thing that I've had to do to my car is new front brakes (normal) and new tires (I live in Michigan, Neon's don't like snow). The tires were pretty expensive, but there's usually a less expensive option for them. Right now my car is making a pretty loud noise from the front axle, which i'll be fixing soon (I'm pretty sure it's the wheel bearing). Overall I'm very happy with my car. I only wish that it wasn't purple!

Favorite Features

I love the roominess, I'm 5'11 and have extra headroom (which is odd for a compact car) I like the gas mileage (mine gets about 28 hwy and 24 city. I also love all the cupholders and the little nooks to put things. Love the white guaues too. Not bad sound either.

Suggested Improvements

4 speed tranny, and lessen road noise.