2000 Dodge Neon Consumer Review: Awesome little car

2000 Dodge Neon - Consumer Review

Awesome little car
By neonknighthawk on

2000 Dodge Neon ES 4dr Sedan

I have had my 2000 ES for almost 5 years and 121,000 miles now and its been an awesome drive so far. The only thing I can think of that has gone wrong was the factory stereo has been replaced twice in 5 years. Other than that, I love this car. Its always got me there and back and has never complained doing it. It looks awesome (has won me several trophies in local car shows) and people love the color.(Salsa Red) I have had lots of complements about my Neon. Its been the best car I have owned so far (since I started driving in 1984). I would highly recommend the Neon. All you need to do is take care of the maintenance to the letter, and you are set. My Neon also has all the factory options

Very well optioned, including traction control, ABS, sunroof, nice interior. Very comfortable and reliable (as long as its taken care of, strick maintenance is the key). I love the looks of it and the awesome color. (Salsa Red) Photographs well too. Very pleasant drive.

Larger gas tank! 12.5 gallons is not enough IMO. I want to be able to drive 500 miles between fill-ups. Rear power windows. (a Neon glitch across the board, no Neon has ever had rear power windows). Thats all I can think of really.