so so car overall since i bought mine, trying to make her better
By missyg24 on
1999 Dodge Neon Highline 4dr Sedan
i got a 99 dodge neon off craigslist,for $700.120k miles, so far its a bad deal,needs alot of work inside (radio) n out/under least i got aftermarket tail lights.still have the old ones just incase i get a newer model neon.my coworker has a 95 neon,her steering wheel thing tilt when mine dont,wtf! someone on the other shift then me owns a plymouth neon looks to be same yr look,theres is in better condition then mine.also i am useto driving a trailblazer my mom owned (2diff yrs she owned) they have cruise control, n power windows). for a neon its popular,i've seen many neons both ply's/ddg's.im a chevy gurl driving a dodge lol. ill repost in coming wks/months my review once i get her fixed u
Favorite Features
says on here mine a manual,but mines actually a automatic with 5 speeds. size inside, love the roomy feel inside, i am the driver but just sitting in the back seat it feels comfy. access to the truck is good with flap down back seat supports i guess you call them.
Suggested Improvements
about 3wks after i bought it, has bald tires, needs shocks/struts, new hood, turn signal (holder for it too), headlight, fender, wheel cylinder, brake line, fix rear window defroster, electrical issues (scares me) i cant play a cd/radio without the radio resetting itself. this car will be newer in few months. its my first car so i know it wont be the best car ever. needed an extra position closer to the steering wheel, n maybe ha more cushion to sit on on front seats im lil short from my shoulder to mywaist, mainly legs (track). also hate that i cant put large magnets on the truck, since the trunk is kinda curved....