1999 Dodge Neon 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - 1999 Dodge Neon highline AUTOMATIC

1999 Dodge Neon Sedan - Consumer Review

1999 Dodge Neon highline AUTOMATIC
By samanthawade on

1999 Dodge Neon Highline 4dr Sedan

I just want to start off by saying, this car has been very great since I've had it. I have had it for almost 2 years. It is a 1999 and it only has 65,000 miles as of right now. The only problem that has happened since, is a leak in the break line, which was a very cheap fix. The car has great MPG and trunk space. I would recommend to an elderly woman or new driver! The only thing I cannot stand about this car is the size. IT'S SO SMALL. I am not an extremely large person, but I am not tiny. It is very uncomfortable to drive. I am in the market for a new car because I can't handle how small this car is. I do not recommend this car to anyone who is a little overweight.

Favorite Features

Trunk space is big, easy to drive, gets up to speed fast, gas mileage is great.

Suggested Improvements

Well it's a little too late now, considering this is a 1999 and I don't know how the newer models are. But they could have made it a little more bigger. I understand it's an affordable car and is supposed to be very simple. But if you're over 5'4'' and weigh more than 150lbs, you'll struggle to get in and out.