Not as bad as its rep
By JustynTime on
1998 Dodge Neon Sport 2dr Coupe
I needed a new car. I wanted a neon. I found a 95 neon with alittle over 100k on the ticker. I never had a problem with it.then my girlfreind wrecked it. I needed a new car, again I wanted a neon. This time I got a 98 with about 50k miles. I have had to replace the head gasket but the key to not having to replace it again is making sure you replace it with the correct gasket. Being that it is 2004 you will be buying one of these babies used and the head gasket has already been replaced. Now my girlfreind needed a new car. Guess what we got, thats right a 95 4door neon. Out of our 3 neons we have only had the one problem.
Favorite Features
Lots of upgrades either from mopar or the aftermarket companies. You can not beat what you get for the price
Suggested Improvements
I cant think of anything. These cars go as low as $300 used, you get more than you pay for. When they were brand new the head gasket wouldve been a valid complaint but like I said chances are your new used neon has been taken care of. www.neons.org can help you alot!