1998 Dodge Neon Consumer Review: It Keeps Going

1998 Dodge Neon - Consumer Review

It Keeps Going
By Jimmy W on

1998 Dodge Neon Highline 4dr Sedan

I bought this 1998 Neon from a friends son to have as a highway vehicle. I bought it in non-running conditon with under 100000 miles on it and it was in POOR shape. I towed it home, replaced the head with one I found on eBay (for about 250.00) and some other parts (total cost was under 350.00 + my time). After shampooing the interior several times, new floor mats and a clay bar + wax job the car has ran 20,000+ miles without ANY PROBLEMS!! I don't even bother to change the oil, i just make sure it is topped off and that the car idles fine. It isn't the prettiest thing on the road but I can't believe how this car never dies. A Great buy for anyone...

The Stereo, Heater, Big trunk and rear seat for its compact size, reliable with little service work.

Small review mirror THATS IT! (wow, what a compaint.. Other car companys would love to have a complaint like that instead of what they have)